Reviews for Another Generation
Converse101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cool!
scottgrubb chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
Sammy's back! YAY!

Short, yes. But quite entertaining while it lasted. Elie looks like she could be trouble. However, I'm thinking this'll turn into another Elyon situation, where she ends up helping the girls down the road. Anyway, great to see this again, and I anticipate what happens next.
Inactively Inactive chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
love it so far!

continue it 2morrow!

be sure to check out my fics called S Stands for Salamence and T.A.L.O.N.!

thanks!

Master of Fanfics
Apothecary's Rose chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
omg, when i saw you updated i was so hyper i almost couldn't read it! I liked it, even it's shortness!Anyway hope you update soon!1
witchlover chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
Yay! It's getting to be great! _ hehe, my character seems to be the only one wanting to wonder what's wrong with Sam. Update soon!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
update soon!please!(maybe a SRMTHFG! fic.) TTFN!
IronButterfly12 chapter 18 . 3/20/2006
'kay here's the dumb question: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON W/THE KEEPER?

update soon!
scottgrubb chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
Ruh-roh. Oh, boy. This oughtta be interesting.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
was like , just update soon, oh and update your SRMTHFG fic. too!please!

TTFN
witchlover chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
Uh oh, it took me a second to figure out what was going on but I think I've got it! Nice chap! Can't wait for you to update with the next one!
witchlover chapter 17 . 2/26/2006
Very good! Awesome! _ I can see that the plot is going to truly unfold very soon. Update as soon as you can!
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love ur OC's! Very much like the actually show Guardians, really. Anyway, gonna keep reading now...

-Gino
Apothecary's Rose chapter 17 . 2/25/2006
Update!
scottgrubb chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
YAY!

Hmm... I'm gonna say... Sam. They are after the Heart, so it would only make sense that that's who the doppleganger would take over.

And, I think I know who your mystery co-author is. My fanfic-sense is predicting that this shall be one very awesome plot.
witchlover chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
*starts singing* I knew who it is, I know who it is...Great! I'm glad you finally continued this story and update soon please! I'm feeling a little hyper after doing all that homework. *bouncy bouncy* you caught Kaprees's personality a bit there. See ya later and write!