Reviews for Prayers
Kwee chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Awww! This was very nice... I love it! :)
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
ELLEN! I'm hurt. You didn't tell me about this one. ;) lol. I envy you your prolific mind. Great job again!
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
How appropriate that this showed up on Easter - and the day AFTER 'Berto and Jeff had to face their greatest fear. In my humble opinion, your best poem yet. It would be nice to have more character poems, especially on Pete, Cat, Charles Marshak, and most importantly, Jean Mairot.
Tough Fluff chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Cool stuff. Personally, I think Berto is an underdeveloped character in the show. Your poem shows us the kind of person he could be. I think this is great. Besides, whoever can write rhyming verses and still make sense deserves my worship.
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
nice prayer. Berto is way too cool.
centrefuge chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
that's really great! I loved it! I can't write poetry but you can. God, that was so great! write more on Berto and his thoughts.
Commare chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Went straight to my heart; pleas to our maker do that to me. I love your sonnets; they're lovely.
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
*applauds loudly* Loverly. Simply loverly. I... wow. Yes, I really loved this. It sounds just like something our little Spanish boy would say. Thank you. *runs out, tossing chocolate eggies into the air*
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Oooo...Oooooo...all right, nuff of that silly stuff. Back to the poem. LOVED it. Wonderfully written. If Berto wrote poetry or sonnets, (not saying that he doesn't, we just don't know) this is exactly how it would sound. You did a great job on this, Ellen. Keep it up! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel