Reviews for GW Lightning Arc 5 Winter
mayfaire chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
God, Treize just left Zechs... just like that. I mean, I don't think he's really trying to cut off their bond just because Zechs decided to face the opposite side of war but. Damn, this is heartbreaking. I can feel for Zechs' desperation to just reach out one last more. Treize is facing a lot of enemies already and I think many are already suspicious of his and Zechs' relationship. God, I'm a little desperate here too.

I swear I'm going to find a way to read your fics at work. And this is weird but I think we're at opposite sides of the earth (just a guess because I can't spot your replies upon my waking time) and I hope I can just give you a copy of the manga myself in a cd because downloading 20 books is a bitch.
mayfaire chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Oh god, I cannot quote enough lines here because I LOVE this. I can say tha Treize is one hell of a pervert! XD He really cannot keep his hands of his Miliusha and Zechs (ah what a lucky bastard) just lets him do it. And they had a quick roll in the bushes! Wild and hot! God I love this. I suddenly had an inspiration to make a one shot out of the dinner party they attended, where Treize's green eyed monster blasted off. This is just lovely. I really, really love this. And please let me do this: I'll save the remaining L. Arc in my iPod to keep me entertained by Friday; I have a frigging job already. Please, please?
mayfaire chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
... make love to me? XD *shrieks* Sorry. Ahem. This is really lovely. You make a good point in giving the two some time together before chaos re-erupts in their world. This is so lovely. Please allow me to put this in my favorite stories list. Just... lovely. Can't think of anything more.
mayfaire chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
Oh god you made me laugh out loud here! God, Treize can really be a bastard! And he defied everyone by just doing the right demonstration in front of his clan. I can imagine the rubble that quickly followed. Ah the commotion. Poor father of Treize. And what's more funny is that I CAN SO IMAGINE Treize's mom giving his son away to a wary and flustered Zechs. This is so fun!
mayfaire chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
It's good to see the boys having some fun for themselves here. Hi again! I can definitely see the chemistry and is Treize trying to make Zechs disclose which path is he turning to now? Even though he already knows it? Somehow, I find another character with similar characteristics with Treize. Do you read manga? It's called Viewfinder and Asami Ryuichi acts just like Treize: with subtle calculation and judgment. Try that if you have the time or interested (yamane_ayano is the lj comm). This is really good. I have to ask though, have you written an NC17 Treize/Zechs which may or may not be related to this arc? I would just love to see Treize and Zechs (esp Treize) lose all their control in lovemaking. I think that would be really hot. And one thing I like about this pairing in the GW fandom is that they are mature enough to know where they stand in each other's lives. Unlike pairing the Gundam pilots (like Heero and Duo) you still see a sense of adolescence in their eyes.

And yes you can reply it's just that I'm used to many writers not replying back. It makes me happy too that you put input in some of my questions. XD And yes, I am definitely enjoying this!
Karina chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. That's about all I can think to say because its the truth. Hope you write more soon.
Karina chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Ah, I loved the chapter. Absolutely loved it. The interaction between the two just wrenches right where it should, knowing the way the series ended... which I hated, I might add. For some reason my favorite grey characters always end up dead and/or always misunderstood and never explained. Which, come to think of it is probably why I like them so much.

You're doing a wonderfu job with this. Keep it up.
Rude2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
This is, hands down, the best 13x6 I ever read. Real!
MikaSamu chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
Simply beautiful.
Karina chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Very good chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I do hope you will continue. I love the relationship between Treize and Zechs. They are quite my favorite characters in the series and neither given the credit they deserved.

Wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
highly detailed and well written. can't wait to read more :)
Karina chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Just wanted to say that your story is such a delight. Thoroughly enjoying it and I hope you continue it. I'll be looking out for updates.