Reviews for Supergirl
A Person chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Even now, I didn't check when this story was written, but even now as it is almost 2012 this story is amazing! No spelling or grammar mistakes as well as a compelling story!

Breeluv chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
GO MIA!

i love how cool phantom phoenix is and i really strongly hate edward i love micheal

M&M
musaaah chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
I really liked your fanfiction! I read it all in like, one day or something, haha. Well done! :]
LovedBNamed chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Gr. You and your puppy dog eyes. Huh.

I didn't know that there were more stories for Princess D! I looked in the movie section, and they were ALL about The Queen's and Joe's relationship. Yeah.

So then, when I read your story in Gilmore Girls (absolutely would marry Milo V. I'd jump him. Attack him from behind like a rabid fan, it's sad, I know) and loved it, so I clicked your homepage and read this. so...hi.

I loved the 'my father never used to hum'; cute. Okay, off tot read the rest!
dreamergirl2008 chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
LOVE IT! Great story, wonderful plot with plenty of twists to prevent predictability. I really enjoyed reading. Please keep up the sesquel, I'm looking forward to it!
ilovehappyendings chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
This is pretty intersting. I hope I'll get a happy ending!
Chathu chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hi,

your story rockz. I tottaly loved it. So when is the sequal comming up. And what is its title?
RL3 chapter 15 . 7/24/2006
AH! I loved it! New sequel comes out when? Awesome story, very nice, though it did slightly remind me of DareDevil. If you have any questions about some more martial arts weapons, e-mail me. I'm a black belt in them.
BritishQT13 chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
o...loved this story. it was so remarkably good that i couldnt stop reading. i did not like the ending but at least there is a sequel so that makes me happy. please let the sequel be a mia/michael happy ending. but thats just the talentless suggestion of lil' ole me. but i love all your PD stories. so thanks for writing such awesomely good ones (i love Most Elligible Bachelorette, but i am on the fence for My Knight in Shining Armor because it was such a good story with plot but i hate how michael dies in the end, and it made me cry, but hey, doenst change the fact that it was an awesome fanfic to read) so thanks so much for writing!

toodles

-tasha

P.S. i love schwartzibrow's forever, and the rest of her stories
HannaBanana chapter 15 . 4/1/2006
You must write a sequel! That was so good! I LOVED IT!
hernoor chapter 15 . 3/17/2006
*posts review* I loved this story - it really entertained me and kept me guessing throughout..
hernoor chapter 12 . 3/17/2006
This cliffie isn't low! it's the highest..but I can go on and read the rest..
hernoor chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Wow. This is great to read..
hernoor chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
Let me guess what happens next - Mia and Eddy are getting married, and Mike cuts in or something..anyway I can't wait to see if it's true..
hernoor chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
Great one! Went into my favourites..