Reviews for Time's Scythe
celticfox chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A bit like 'Unconscious Descisions' by Ponygirl72, but I think you do it differently.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Brilliant.

The 5th's setting is very fitting, the same in a weird way the 6th, for a moment I thought it was all Celestial Toymaker imagery, before the whole battle against the Valeyward came through.

Not sure about the Master, when exactly did the 5th kill him, metaphorically or actually?

I guess you could place Planet of Fire at the end of the Master's life and all subsequent stories which the Master was in with Doctors 6 onwards happening before Planet of Fire, but it doesn't fit in with the events in the New Adevntures (First Frontier).

The 7th, is a little at odds with the Doctor's final character, both in the books and in his final moments, it's still very well written and just a little bit creepy, yet...i dunno.

The 8th, I thought he was dancing with the TARDIS rather than Grace.

The end is fitting...

This is a wonderfully written story, brilliant...Fantastic!
Tangerine-Alert chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is brilliant, you've brought out all the vague appearances of the previous Doctors and their imagery that have appeared in past New Adevntures/Missing Adventures and EDAs/PDAs and really brought them to life against the ninth Doctor's own 'death' and passage through here.

Very subtle and retrospective, yet intense.
HoVis chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Woah. This is an incredible idea... an 'afterlife' for each of the Doctors... fascinating.

The meetings between Four and Ten and Eight and Ten were my favourites, though the latter was a tad macabre!

What a sad end for poor old Ten!

HoVis
Ginger Ninja chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Wow. I'm trying to find the right word to desribe how imaginatve and amazing the writing is... And the whole ethereal feeling that simply sends shivers through the reader. And the end... it really matches the 9th Doctor's sense of guilt and his battle-word persona from the 2005 series.

Fantastic :)

GN
shangri-la-gypsy chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
wow! This is brilliant stuff! You definately know how to keep a nice speed of action in your writing! please update soon!
RavenMerc chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
*stands up* Brava! Brava! Wonderful job. Depressing, but wonderful. (I'll admit now, I'm not much conversant on Eight, other than the Fox movie.)

It was interesting to see that the further down the line he goes, the more horrific the surroundings, and that after Four, the Doctor became less happy with himself on a whole. Also somewhat sad, but that's okay.

Thanks for sharing your story and I look foward to more.
Ferntree chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
AW that was AMAZING! I loved it! So sad that the Doctor should end up back there in satellite 5, but strangely fitting. Great fic- I was engrossed form start to finish.
JoeEngland chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
You know, after chapter one was put up I kept envisioning how the meeting between Nine and Eight would go. And every time, I couldn't help but picture Nine punching him. I guess Eight would say something about "great minds thinking alike." Not that my mind is necessarily great.

A wonderful read at any rate, though I personally dislike such tragic endings. If you do end here, it would all seem to me a bit... defeatist? Fatalistic? I'm not sure of the terms, but there you go. Just my take, natch.

Maybe Ten will lend a hand here and there when his time rolls around. He seems an upbeat sort.
XWingAce chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
This is a very beautiful story. It really makes me wish I knew more about the events referenced for all the doctors.

XWA
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Really wonderful work. It made me smile so much. Where 9 punched 8 I couldn't help laughing a little. Is there more to come? This is a great finishing point though if thats what you're planning. Thanks for sharing! :- )
acegallifreya chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Freaky... but definitely good. I'd love to read more stories like this!
lins chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I really like this so far, update soon please!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I really love this story! I cannot wait to read what happens next, please say there's more coming as I want to find out what the other Doctors are doing! Great original work, keep it up :- )