Reviews for Chef d'oeuvre
Tajiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
And then she painted him black and blue.
semi-charmed kinda life chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I loved this idea! You are right about him being able to paint her moods, great job!
Micayasha chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Loved it! So going on my Fav.s list.
sweet-impact chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
"And then she'd painted him black and blue"

i love this line..!
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
so so So sweet!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
awesome drabble! love the analogy to painting and the different colours for her moods. beautiful and flowing writing style. and the ironic ending was perfect -
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
lol...liked how u ended it! this was very creative...i lov this! so full of fluff! filles me up with fluffiez!
hopeluv-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
HoW TeRrIbLy CUTE! The ending was funny! PoOr MiRoKu! lol! You did a MarVeLouS job kid!

Keep up the FanTaBULous WoRk!
somethingtoreturnto chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Somehow I missed this drabble when it was published, because I do believe you are on my Author Alert list...Anyways. I have no constructive criticism to offer on this one, Lucinda...Sorry. I like the metaphor of paints and colors you kept constant throughout the piece, the style's unique, and, of course...The grammar's perfect. o.O Continue writing, Lucinda!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Wow.

I liked the way you paralleled the descriptions of coloured paint along with Sango's mood according to what Miroku did.

This piece of writing is so unique... I don't know what to say that would express how much I admired the descriptive characteristics you wrote for each individual colour.

Really. I just don't know what to say other than a wonderful job on this.

The way you wrote down the characters' reactions and concern for each other, as well as the good times, made me say "Wow!"

"And then she'd painted him black and blue."

Hilarious line. Perfect for the ending.

Truly a brilliant write, Lucinda.

By the way, I wanted to reply back to the review you left for The Fight. Why has your "respect for me" went up ten notches? I was really surprised at that. Wouldn't it go, say, -down- due to the "errors" I wrote?

Of course they were deliberate. I'm trying to find out if it's true - if the good fics get less reviews than the bad!fics simply because people are too lazy to find a better excuse for a fic or if it's because the good fics are truly good.

Only eleven mistakes? But - but - :sputters:

Well, if I had made it any worse, the staff might have banned my account. I didn't want that to happen. But there's already so many bad!fics out there, what difference will one more make?

:to the sarcasm: :pretends to cry: Oh, am I in trouble?

:winks: Thanks, by the way. I love your "mocking". No, I'm serious. It gave me a good laugh.
Vantrika chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Truly AMAZING story...you twine words around eachother in EXACTLY the way I strive to, and it's really amazing...

This story is touching, with enough repetition for a pattern without being boring. The last two lines add a light-hearted twist without being silly-everything about this drabble, from the layout to the flow to the word choice, is utterly perfect.

And perfectly in character.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
The style is amazing- the colors are a wonderful touch and you handled it just right. Especially the ending, that was perfect!
Pink Shoelace chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I realize that I am about the twentieth reviewer and you probably heard it all, but I have to say this one-shot is perfect. It captures the Sango/Miroku relationship perfectly. I just love this fic and it makes me want to jump around with a happy fangirl squeal...if you know what I mean. Anyway great work!
Brickwall847 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hey you! I missed you! I really like this fic. I know other authors who have written like this, using colors. But they make each color a new chapter, they change topics, and POVs. And they're from a compleatly diffrent anime (FMA), I like yours better. It's true, he can do all those things. I've got to say that my favorite lines are the last two;

'And then he’d groped her.

And then she’d painted him black and blue.'

So true, so true. :)

Love Ya!

Brickwall847 (See, you do know me!)
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2005