Reviews for Anarchic Theater
okmeamithinknow chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
This is such a hilarious story! please continue!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Hugh, no more caffeine... or sugar, for you!

Very funny chapter. Nice dialogues all the way.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Funny stuff. Very original chapter.

Darth Newbie chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
This is an excellent parody! Video games, monsters, crazy relationship pairings. You write everyone in character very well especially Sheen and hugh.
Fictional Hobo chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
YAY! YOU WROTE MORE!, I bow to your amazing writing abbilities*bows* I AM ABSOLUTLY HAPPY THAT THERE IS STILL SOME PARODY ALIVE IN THE JN FANFICTION!, YOU RULE!

Until next time

Thanks for updating!

:.*Ashley*.:
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Extra hilarious chapters! My favorite was the once with Sheen's ideas. He is wonderfully displayed. I also liked a lot the previous one, and how Jimmy was made a Carl-like character in this one while the other pairings were totally screwed.

Fictional Hobo chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Oh my Ducking gosh! this fic is awesome, is like a bunch of crazy insane one-shots...A DREAM COME TRUE! YOU MUST CONTINUE! FOR THE LOVE OF ULTRALORD WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!

Untill we meet again

Happy valentines day

:.*Ashley*.:

My cyber therapists are the only people that say that im completely insane.-Me
gummiworld chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
OH MY FREAKIN' WORD! YOU ARE THE BEST (AND FUNNIEST) AUTHOR ON THIS SITE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR WRITING STYLE! YOU ROCK MY FAIRETALE WORLD! Yes, I am fully sane!(I think...hm...)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Talking about unexpected storylines! Carl as a villain is just brilliant! He does all those bad things, and still conserves a lot of his original character.

acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
BWAHAHAHAHA! The last 2 chapters are great. The one with mythological beasts was my favorite, but this one is wonderful, too.

acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Very funny fic! You write Sheen and Libby excellently!

And who on his right mind would allow Hugh Neutron to write an episode? That's insane... but really funny.