Reviews for A child shall lead them
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
gotta read them all!
LilMissSocrates chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Absolutly awesome!Love it! Keep writing please?
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 30 . 8/5/2011
Dana didnt make it there too? that bums me out a bit. but i love this trilogy (is it a trilogy?) and wish it couldve kept goin
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 6/26/2008
Cool idea and I liked reading it. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
marjenna chapter 30 . 3/19/2008
Convoluted, outrageous, beautiful. I’m glad you completed your story and sorry that it’s over.
mendenbar chapter 30 . 3/18/2008
YES! (fist pumps vigorously in air). Perfect ending. No matter what, you can't keep Spike and Angel apart for long. I hear a chorus of "O Fortuna" playing in the background. (For those of you not up on your Carmina Burana by Orff, O Fortuna is the music played when the barbarians are coming over the hill towards your village. It was particularly good in Conan the Barbarian.) Cordy and Lindsey are getting what they deserve.
XPrincessX93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
really good x
ozma914 chapter 29 . 3/14/2008
Wow. That was amazing - absolutely amazing. You had me tied up in knots the whole time, wondering where this was leading, and I confess a couple of times I wasn't sure if *you* knew! But you tied everything up nicely, and what a great ending it was. Well done.
ozma914 chapter 28 . 3/7/2008
I don't know what I liked better, the dark attack by Angel from Xander's POV, or the moment of Dawn getting one over on Giles!
ozma914 chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
A lot of people to feel sorry for in this chapter; people doing what they don't want to do, or confused about what to do.
mendenbar chapter 29 . 10/1/2007
An author with as twisted and devious a mind as I have come across in some time. Goodie! Well done. BTW, do we find out where (if anywhere) Angel's soul ended up?
RabidReject chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
Grear conclusion to this story! So... is this end of the whole saga or just this installment? Inquiring minds want to know!
RabidReject chapter 28 . 9/27/2007
Great chapter. And two more in one week. More soon? ;)
marjenna chapter 27 . 9/27/2007
It’s good to see the latest updates. This is one of the most competently written and diverting ongoing fics in the Buffyverse. So, you have now given us some relatively definite explanations which you can relativize later, or not. I like the way you resolve your complicated plot and charactization twists with further and more complicated twists. You aren’t going to just leave us wondering about Angel’s newest victims, are you?
Colin Archer chapter 27 . 9/26/2007
This is poor, very poor.

Faith's smarter and more in control of herself than this. You write her as Season 3 Faith, not post Angel helping her.

Oh and by the way, in case you've forgotten, Angel's her hero not Spike.