Reviews for Pink
overlordpringerx chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Izzy, you're drunk. You are japanese
Shirakawa Myself chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
AH. Pink. Pink. I'm suffocating ... Poor Izzy. I can't help but feel sorry for him with Mimi so ... pinkified. Scary. But a cute and funny little fic, and I think you're right in thinking that Sora would be the one with the devious little plan to get them together :P
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Sounds good so far.
Cookie-chan91 chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
When I say update I hope you update! If you don't I'll...uh I don't know what I will do to tell you the truth, I bet I would cry. Well anyway please update! Ja Ne!
none chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
It's funny
miss.free.style chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
woah, pink water? lol
miss.free.style chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
lolness
Cookie-chan91 chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
UPDATE UPDATE! Izzy, I love Izzy! Please update! This is so good, I want to read more, must have more. PLEASE! P.L.E.A.S.E! I want an update ASAP, please!

Thanks!
Falconclaw chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
Aw, cute! And it's Koumi! Update, please!
Somebody's Girlfriend chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
How cute, I just love Koumi! It would be such a mess when they start carrying out their relationship though. Update real soon!
vegetafanic1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Update soon, I liked it, and can't wait for an update. I'm think about putting mine up about Izzy and Mimi, it's not finished though. Update upfate update!
miss.free.style chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
omg PINK! gah, i prefer green or blue.

(that was randomn of me P)

missfreestyle *karin*
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
-_-...OMG, i think i like evilness adn drama better. TAISHIRO 4EVER! but i read this anyway, i knew what i was getting myself into *sigh

* plus, i want to see Kou-kun insane from pink. pink *giggle* i love the paragraph with pink and the god comments. lol
Critical Condition chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Haha, this should be interesting. I can't wait to read the rest.
shinji0189 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Nice start. Please continue.