Reviews for Not Another One
Jiaokai chapter 1 . 6/6
Ohh I liked it very much...written almost 10 years ago...and I can still feel their fire. Thanks 4 keeping it is so nice to find hidden jewels like thank 4 writing I wish I had found it sooner :)
Alkeni chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
A good fic. :)
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That was really cool. I found it a bit out of character to believe a 30 year old high school principal would be leaving love bites on his girlfriends neck though a bit teeny bopper.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
well, i'm more of a FX girl, but Wes/Faith ship is totally working for me!

loved th story, on my way to see if there was a slayer, and I loved th Lorne bit at the end btw.

inactiveGE chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Yes, I would like to read more. I like this possesive Wesley, and I would like to see this type of relationship between them extended. Please. This was excellent, and I look forward to reading more.

Lucifer's Toy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I would definitely like a sequel, please. Very nice.
YelloSparkStardust chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ok I am the hugest Faith/Wesley fan, so tahnk you for making my night. There aren't enough of these. Very nice writing! Ohh LOL Lorne is so great. and I still don't understnd why Joss never let them fall in love..she really did need him and the other way around. I would love a sequel! PLEASE!
Angel of the Lord chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hah, "Hot Chocolate." That's pretty good. Very Lorne.

Ahh, I love the Faith/Wes stories. They make such a hot couple. Still, I try to encourage all who do a season7 and beyond AU to kill off Wood and/or Kennedy in the most horrible way possible. So... :nudge:

~ Angel of the Encouragement
pinkyblue-ice chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
i'd love to read more
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Dude, that was cool, a sequel would be nice