Reviews for Reflection
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
To be posted 22 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Post KOTOR: Carth reflects on what he had been and what he has become because of love.

The piece flows very well, his ‘reflection’ merely the human mind going through all of the paths not taken, and how staying on a separate path helped him survive.
Honey Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw. I love the deep, brooding thoughts and then Revan's cute little teaser cutting in. Aw, I really liked that! Short and sweet.

Don't worry about enjoying the angst... so does Carth. ;)
MasterVash chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
WHOA! That was GREAT! :) I loved the way you made it sound so...um...wise, I guess is the word. It made you reflect on your own life in a kind of way! The way you reflected Carth's thoughts was interesting, it made you feel a happiness inside somehow! Aw... I'm such a sucker for Carth and Revan! It was VERY good! It's definitly going in my favourites. _

(P.S. Sorry if that reveiw sounded wierd! I'm not sure if it made sense...sorry _)
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
definitely not dreadful. loved it. would love to see more like this :) *hint hint* ;-)
Selena Mars chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
It's really good. You should do more. Innocent acting Revan was really cute. You should update the very short journal of carth onasi because that is very funny and should do more like that. it couldn't hurt could it? Keep up the good work!
Diskobox chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I really enjoyed this. It has such a nice balance of that needed angst, that totally appropriate romance, and that small touch of humor. Perfectly cute, perfectly poignant. Loved it. (:
Athena Solaris chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aww...that's cute! Short and sweet-good job.
Inactive Account 2010 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Lovely.
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aw.. that's cute! _
Raven Whitequill chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Good but if you add more it could be one of my favorites. Just a thought.
Kus Kus chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Nice! Short and simple, but lovely just the same.
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw. You have no idea how much I needed that story! WHEE! I loved it!

Do I hear.. sequel? ;)

Rock on.
Mellyna chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I thought it was very well written. :)
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aww its so sappy and cute! I hope I've made your day!
OnasiMagic chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was beautiful! A small glimpse at the huge impact that just one aspect of their relationship holds.

Very touching and it came across great!