Reviews for One Last Day of Peace
That was fab!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Luv ur story!
Abraxan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
What a sweet, tender, funny moment in Harry's life. And what a lovely thing for Ginny to do, giving him not only the joy of knowing she'll be waiting for him, but a good laugh before he goes on his grim quest. Thank you for writing such a charming story.

Siognee chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was brilliant, I found it so sad. I hope things work out for them!

TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love this story!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Thanks for that. What a great little interlude. Glad to see you're still reading; I'm a HUGE fan!
buckbeakbabie chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Teehee. That was very funny, very sweet, and, most wonderfully, they didn't get back together. I've read tons of stories where they just declare their undying love and reunite, and its annoying at this stage. Of course they are going to get married and have tons of redheaded children, but not until the war is over. Harry is far to self-sacrificing and noble, not to mention stubborn, to go back on his decision. Ginny will wait for him.

And I loved the Ron/Hermione bit, particularly the periwinkle bra-and-panty set. Teehee.

Well done.
Sassennache chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
"'Zat vas really good. T'ank you"

really good story. Any Sequel?

leiselmae chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was a really enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing your perspective of Harry and Ginny's relationship. Any chance of a sequel detailing their reunion?
godricshollow chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Fantastic job! I've been gone from for ages now and this is the first fic I've read upon return. It was great! Very well thought-out and written. The only thing I would look into is the beginning. The tense it is written in seems a little off for some reason. If you really want, you can e-mail me about it or something. Anyway, nice job!
hplovesme chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
so sad, and happy, and everything else in between! awesome story!
Lorwyn Daystar chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This is wonderful! It's exactly as I imagine the 7th book should be, and if it isn't like this, stories like yours will become reality in the HP fan world. Brilliant.
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was just sweet, sad ,and beautiful. I loved it. i always hoped that ginny and harry had a proper goodbye than the one in hbp- and u did just that, and it was an awesome fic. hermoine and ron-lol. and i think fleur and her family would be just like that at the wedding. i really hope harry and ginny will get togetehr in the end, they deserve it. the interaction between harry and ginny, is sad yet sweet, the ribbon ...aww. lovely h/g fic to canon.
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
*adds to faves*

You've got an awesome writing style and I love everything that happened in this (well other than the fact Harry and Ginny still aren't properly Is it just me or does everyone put Ginny in gold dress robes for the wedding? Every BillFleur wedding fic I've read has her in gold revealing robes - how wierd is that? lol
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aww...r u going to continue it or is this a oneshot