Reviews for No Such Thing as Down Time
amd5551 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
LOL omg, strangely enough i loved this story. I couldn't stop laughing, smiling or opening my mouth in shock or humour!
Randirogue chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hilarious, through and through... but I miss the Prodigals series. :(

Still... awesomely done, as usual. I'd expect nothing less.
brg chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This is kind of amazing. There's a real world grittiness (along with a small but desperately held idealism) to the mission that's so much a part of the X-Men. And it's a story where I like both Remy and Scott. I can't tell you how seldom that happens.
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
OMG! bwhahah omg! that was great! oo i just love your stories with remy/scott interaction! its just too great! i never ever could have imagined something like this!
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh...My...God...

...

nuf' said
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
fuchsia body armor. Brill.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
HA! Love the banter and clashing personalities.

And fuchsia body armor.
ultimateGambit chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Excellent stuff :)), I laughed my heart off at almost every line. You really have some great dialogue in your stories.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Fuschia wrapping paper. *snerk* And the banter was just lovely.
recie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Langley? Ha.

I enjoyed this.
Lysistratah chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This story is a hoot! I love the interactions between Scott and Gambit. I'll be giggling "fuchsia body armour" to myself for awhile.
taekwondodo chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh dear lord, I think I love you. That was excellent...fuschia body armor.
squeekness chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I don't do many reviews but this I liked. Very funny. Well done.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
You are the only person I know who writes Scott Summers in such a way that I not only tolerate but LIKE him. And you do it so well, building it up with his history and relationship with Remy, Jean, Logan, Rogue... It's truly amazing, the way you handle these characters and tell so much through subtext. Bravo to you.
Leishy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Holy shite, this was an awesome story!

It's nice to see some Scott/Remy banter, especially all the refernces to fuchsia body armour, that was fabulous!

It was hilarious to see Scott as a "pimp"...for some reason Remy as the prostitue fit almost too nicely...hm. :)

Anyhoo, totally fab story! Bravo!