Reviews for The Job
Randomdej chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is very good, but the repetitiveness of identifying them as "short-hair" and "black-eye" is a bit annoying. I'm guessing it's Vincent and Hojo, referring to Lucrecia at the end. Very good!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Read this one before, neglected to review then, but finally getting around to it now. Very good, I like the fact that they're friends in this, the dialogue is excellent.
Angevar chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
*hums thoughtfully* I wanna say Vince to the short haired one. And the other is either a weird conglomorate of various people or one of your OCs, who I can't for the life of me recall because it's been so long since I read Bound and I'm in an FF7 lull anyways.

Nicely done all the same.
Kohaku Frost chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I have never read Vinnie and Hojo written in such a way, at least that's who it made me think of.
Sabith chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
very good fic

Sabith
Yami Arow chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hojo and Vicne right? 30 odd years before to game. Poor Vince, so many sins so few ways to atone for them...

Aino na'

Arowanna
Tifalee chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Vincent and Hojo, and referring to Lucrecia at the end, right? I like how you worked details about their appearances into the scene to clue the reader in on who is speaking, without using their names.

If I do have the characters' identities right, the idea that they could have been friends in the past has given me something to think about. Great scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hm that's odd... I wondered if it's Hojo and Tseng, but Tseng and Vincent both have long hair... *confused*
KodawaruOnna chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Vincent and Hojo, right? And "she" is Lucrecia? I like how it was vague. Makes you take in the details because you cannot recognize them from the onset.
noone chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh man, was that Hojo and Vincent actually being friendly with each other? very interesting, good job, hope you write more fics, baibai!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I like that you didn't say their names. I like that writing device for some reason. Heheheh. But yeah, this is good. It's rough being a Turk, I guess. Just think, they could've been mechanics. :)
SlowGraffiti chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Hmm, tricky. I'd say the one working in Mako Sciences is Hojo, and the other person is, Vincent? But that suggests he's talking about Lucrecia, and I don't know how that'd work out seeing as how he's speaking to Hojo. I don't know, blah.

Either way, very well written! Loved it.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hojo, Vincent, with a mention of Lucrecia. Well, that's my guess.

Good little tale, I want to give Vin a hug.
volian chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hm. Very interesting. X'D I think...it's either Zack and Hojo, or Tseng and Hojo. The latter's probably more plausible-they were speaking rather like friends, weren't they?

I have a feeling my guess is far from right. O_o