Reviews for Four Lives
spinningisfun chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
YOU AREW A WOUNDERFUL POEM WRITER. I LUV IT! also i'm a total riakim freak which made me like it more!
Duchess192 chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
I LOVE these poems:)
catnip a.k.a. heather allen chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
It was, well... Ugh, how do I say this? Um, O.K?

(by the way, WHY, WHY, WHY is Rai last? I love him! And Kimiko almost first? I hate her!

Well, u know, I actually didn't read the whole thing, except rai's part since he's my fave, so I can't absolouteley judge it, but i'll be sure to read it sum other time.
imadeadlyfan chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
I LIKE u are very talented at poetry!

*hugs chaseforever and takes the candybar g8fully*
dani chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow. u really summarised omi's emotions accurately. i always find it interestin wen a person tries to interpret the feelings of a xiaolin monk. plus, u made it rhyme! maybe u cud try aiming for a non-rhyming poem next time, and id also like it if u did sum poems on jack spicer, wuya and chase young. anyway, keep it up!
Chase Young chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
sorry about that last review i sent. I meant for xiaolin school not this again i'm sorry
Chase Young chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Brillant peom. You don't need to do long poems, just as long it is a poem it will always be a update seems like forever ago i finished these chapters.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
love your omi poem!
goldfish demon chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Ugh, I know Rai/Kim is the most likely couple, but its getting a tad overwritten.
counting by midnights chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
:D
AprilDays chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
great poem write more poems please
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
YAY! Rai's poem! w00t! (calms down) Er, good job. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Dead. Now. Nevermind me chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
This is great! Go Rai! Please do the Heylin side too! ;)
Kosmic chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Very nicely done. You actualy put this together very well.
mika tha werecat chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
I liked the poetry. i cant write stuff like that. good job.