Reviews for Rebirth
princessamaterasu chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it! There are so many feels swirling around my poor little heart that I can't even begin putting them into words XD I don't favorite or review stories often, but this one is totally worth it! Everything just came together so nicely, and I love the significance of the title and poem. It's so flippin' amazing! :D This is not my usual fandom, but I enjoyed my time here *bows* thank you get much for your time and effort.
midnightblue123 chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
I love this couple so much!
ShiroKitaHoshi chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Excellent Writing! Best story of Faramir/Eowyn I've ever read.
Liliumscribe chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I'm glad you've attempted this. I've always thought that the whole romance between Eowyn and Faramir was done too quickly. But then I don't think romance (love) was Tolkien's strongest point.

I adore Faramir and I think you've done a great job with him. I hated what the second film did with his characterization.
Siberia1 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Great story! There are not enough F/E pieces out there about their married life in Ithilien. Thank you for writing this! :)
Delores chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
This is a very wonderful story about Eowyn and Faramir's joining. I've never read a story that describes their reception and the way you've painted Ilithien is beautiful.

It's good and I feel as if you've captured this underrated romance particularly well.
King Of Wolves chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
I really enjoyed your story. It was well written
Elizabethiscool chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
LOVE IT! update!
Lady Underworld chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Oh my god! This is an EXCELLENT fic for these two! This should be awarded some sort of award because this is just so beautiful and captures the two so well. This is a wonderous story.
Altariel Eledwen of Lothlorien chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Its finished?

But I wanted to read more!
none chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
i really like this story. just at the end when u said that faramir THREW himself onto the orcs, it just doesn't seem very faramir like to me. just my opinion. i do like the story tho. very interesting
Sir Fuzzalot chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Good Job. A wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfiction. I loved the line 'Then protest along the way'. Really neat how you portrayed the character of Éowyn so well. I know that i've now said it, like, a million times, but it's true.

I'll write a few Faramir/Éowyn stories in a few months, and a couple about their kids. I hope that they'll be as good as yours!

Yours truly,

Sir Fuzzalot chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Helo again! A nice reception and wedding night, to say so myself. A very good portrayal of it all, because wedding nights are always (most always) very happy indeed :)

I cannot wait to read the seventh chapter, and i am only a click of the mouse away! Good health to you (in case you might have caught the bird flu! :) hehe), and my best wishes for your writings.

Sir Fuzzalot chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Another very good chapter indeed. I loved how you made this funereal happy and sad, because that's how I like them to be. :). Oho Éomer is gonna fall for Lóthiril... happy times, happy times. I hope for the best, and if the best doesn't turn out as I hope, oh well. Live with your lemons and crab apples, and learn magic to turn them into ripe rasperries and kiwis :)

Sir Fuzzalot chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
A very good chapter indeed. I loved Éowyn's plan at the end of the chapter, it seems so funny and likely (and true!). I especially like this chapter because they have now confessed their love for each other. :)

I love your techinuque of writing, it is fascinating and lovely. I will review again as long as you keep writing!