Reviews for Hooking
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hah, nice. I can see that...I dunno why, but I can see that. Another funny one-shot!
Nikkie23534 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I had to stop and read this story in 2 trys. I'm still laughing! I almost pissed myself, when I imaged what Shu's stage outfit looked like! And, those cops, I don't think that they knew what they would be seeing, after roll call! My husband is a vice cop, and his stories about the hookers, pimps and other people he meets on the job, crack me up! B reading U!
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
hee hee! LA is not the capital of CA, Sacremento is. funny story!
Jamie M. Yau chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
loved the ending... lmao~~!
KireiRakuen chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
teehee! (wow, i say that a lot.) tis great!
Riku's-Kitsune-Mate chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That was great! Update soon!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
LOL.. what a cute story! Thanks for posting!
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Cute, though I didn't appreciate the comment about Americans being intolerant. I'm American and bisexual. There are some people who are homophobic, but it's that way EVERYWHERE, and most people i know don't have a problem with homosexuality, and even if they do they still don't treat people differently because of it.
Leigh Kinneas chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
LMFAO... when Eiri was read his rights... *can't breath*...lol... Great story...
Puppet-Cat chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow eso fue de lo mejor en la carcel por prostitucion... XD
Macmac chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Strange that Yuki would be so mindful of the Americans' intolerance for homos when he himself is japanese, which is a race even more conservative and unopen to homosexuality compared to the Americans.

Anyway, I still like this fic.
suckers love chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
whacky couple. I love it. :)
Anotheryaoifreak chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was so funny! Poor them! I hate Cops, they gfucking idiots! -laughs- Your friend's got funny idea's that was really kewl!

Ana, Thc MCLover!

A good fan!
thelonechicken13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
AHAHAHAHAHA! ROFL! Haha, this is great! _ Yuki and Shuichi in jail for PROSTITUTION? Oh, that's rich! This was really great.
raiinbows chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this was funny, a little weird i may say, but i laughed hard and i needed a good laugh, Great job Neko-san you always do great!