Reviews for After the War
TimetravellingDragons chapter 28 . 1/12
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I absolutely loved it. I think my roommate thought I was a bit crazy, giggling one minute then furiously trying (and failing) to stop the tears. The epilogue was beautiful too, and it made me smile so much even though I tried to hold back so people wouldn't think I was completely mad!
Anyway, Thank you for writing this, however long ago it was and I hope all your stories continue to be successful and as beautiful as this one! :)
tryntee13 chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
oh my gosh this was such a great story! The first 10 chapters setting this up were brilliant. you wrote some awesome action scenes. I loved the development of all the relationships! Brilliant! just had to share!
Desertisle chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
It was fun reading this story. Can't believe it was written so long ago. You hit the nail on the head with names in your epilogue and month and setting of the final battle. I do wish this fic was with a beta, few errors thoughtout but nonetheless it's a good story. Looking forward to reading more DG stories soon. Thanks for writing this fic.
Ginny Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
omg...Omg...OMg...OMG...OMG! That speech though... Faboulous. It gived Draco a definition. U let him speak his mind. Dam. Loved it. XD
Bfg chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Oh it makes me so sad with the list of deaths... also Im confused. is this romantic?
A good readar chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
Well i will have to say that im glad i found you becaus i have never read anything like this. it brought me to tears and i dident even cry to the titanic film, so thats saying something. And i would like to thank you for an amazing read.

Ps. That typo in the name, that was intentional.
le lol chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
it zaws gut
Myroveel chapter 27 . 3/4/2016
Bravo,
Chapitre très émouvant. Tu as réussis à me faire pleurer.
Ton style d'écriture est super à lire. Je te souhaite une bonne continuation dans tes futures écrits.
Tu as un vrais talent.
Anjelicious chapter 28 . 1/16/2016
No matter how many times I read this story, I can never put my laptop away to stop! One of the best HP stories I have read.

Loved it
Anjel
lensman chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
Great read and very entertaining. Great character developments.

Off to read the next ones and the rest of you fanfiction.

Thanks for the read. (This post should have been for 28)...
Fanficcgirl chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
This was such a great fic! There was points where I got concerned for Draco but it all turned out fine. I love tour fics co much!
Fanficcgirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
I've been a big fan of your code series so I thought I would try this one out while I wait for chapters for End Code, and I'm loving it so far you have such a unique writing style! Your stories are the best!
theangelsarecoming chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
I CAN'T BE SAVED - I CAN'T STOP READING YOUR STUFF

I'll never be this good :'(
Dracopotter chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Hi...I love your is very original and your thought process seems to be as different as your Malfoy' waiting for your end code up the great work.
MissingName89 chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
You made me cry so much! I got attached and you were just like "Hi yeah no, he's gonna die and there's nothing that can be done." You are an amazing author and your style is very effective. I love how you went slowly with the romance and then it sort of hit them all at once. Oh God I'm still crying even though there's a happy ending!