Reviews for Part the First
Danu3 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
I can't type. My hands are shaking too badly. You're killing me. Oh my God. Why can't Ron see how obvious it is that Snape really cares for Harry? ERG! Idiot. Though, perhaps it's because he can't see Snape's thuoghts like we can...

Anyways, update soon. I can barely breathe. You're amazing...
Prairie City chapter 11 . 9/2/2005

I'm not going to BE here on Saturday...or Sunday! *sobs* I can't take it...I'm going to die...

adrixa chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
You got to update! Please! You cannot stop there!
vizchelle chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
I love this story, please update soon. you are a good writer and thankfully a fast updater.
Danu3 chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Dear Lord! You MUST update soon! Evil I tell you!
duj chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
Fire, flambe, burning, boiling, roasting, scorching, inside the sun, combustion, oxyacetylene, heat, glowing red-hot, energy, flares, volcanic, sulphurous, ablaze... is that enough flame for you?
Prairie City chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
*yawns* Good chapter and all that...yeah. I can't really thing what else to say...

oh yeah. To write down a website url (ie: livejournal adress) in a chapter, you need to put spaces in or it doesn't show up when it's posted. Alternately, you can simply put the link in your profile and reference it in the chapter.

*yawns again* Now I shall take myself off to bed since you have made my day by posting.

Nightmare Alley chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
You could call the next chapter "Hippogriff's Sorrow", or something to that effect...sounds a little more sophisticated :)

Anyway, good chapter.
Danu3 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
This is an absolutely amazing amazing story! I know how you feel about flames though. I LOVE getting them. It totally makes my day, usually because they're so hilariously dumb or the person uses one prime noun/ adjective to insult you for the most part, only they use it in the wrong context. If I were to write you a flame though, it might be something like this:

u suck u dont deserve 2 live i think u should be exe-q-ted never should b aloud 2 write ever agan i hope you die

But that being said, I can't write a proper flame with any criticsm because I like this story too much. Sorry.
ydole3343 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
!1 That was definitely a surprise. hmm this story needs more snape, good to hear it'll be in the next chapter. oh and um..you seem to really want a flame so..ur writing sux and i hate u!RAWR...but no really...Im glad you had harry tell Remus first, so that he sort of has that out of the way and also probably feels better now that hes not all alone in this.
Prairie City chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Yay! I can't believe how fast this story is going...it's really great. I can't wait until the next two chapters are posted. *hint, hint*

Just thought I'd mentiong this. Review responses in the chapters are not allowed on ffnet, (stupid administrators) and the punishment is deletion, and loss of all your reviews. When they banned review responses, I set up a livejournal with a link on my profile to answer them. Something similar will keep your story from being deleted.

Also, you probably know this but I'll mention it anyways. If you want to take out the review responses you've already posted, just go to documents when you log in like you do to post, and upload the document, go to stories, click the story, then Chapters/Content. At the bottom is 'Replace Chapter Content'.

Whatever you decide, but I'd hate for it to be deleted.

Update soon!

Findirector chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
I wonder why there're only 50 reviews for such a wonderful fic.

And I admire that elegant kick to snarry ass.

That much for dedicated snarry-shipper.

As much as I like developing relationship between Harry and Severus and that emotion- and detail- filled conversations of yours I hope a little action will come with promised Order meeting. You know, something in lines with Voldemort, Death Eaters, horrible and very sad deaths and attacks... They are quite handy sometimes...

Waiting, waiting...
ydole3343 chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
Yay! he told remus. I also liked the descriptions of harry when she was there with him. Tonks' POV was fun too, especially since she could read Remus for us. Poor harry. I love him all tortured and dark and everything, but it does make me want to hug him.
Danu3 chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
Seriously realy really good! You rock, can't wait to read more!
Donroth chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
I've really been enjoying this story. It's one of my favorite WIPs, actually. I just love the way you make the characters interact and your characterization is just wonderful. You've really been able to suspend my canon/fanon-induced prejudices on how the characters should be.

I hope the following chapters will go back to Harry's (or at least Severus') POV, though. Having the multiple POV's from minor characters in this last chapter was a bit confusing for me as a reader. Maybe it would read better when the remaining chapters have been written but, as of now, this chapter tends to jar the narrative flow. Showing Severus' POV in the last chapter was less obtrusive since he's directly involved in the major conflict with the protagonist.

In any event, it's a really lovely story. I'm simply hooked. Thanks so much for the frequent updates. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »