Reviews for Part the First
E. M. Pink chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
Hey everyone! Tis the author, AGAIN...

Gotcha, Spirit! Glad you liked the extra bit on Tonks - I was just getting ready to submit it when the idea struck me, to have the details of the conversation come from her, instead of Harry or Lupin.

As usual, I should have the next chapter up soon, and, by then, all we'll have left is about four more chapters. Then, I begin cramming your heads with Part the Second! :)
Prairie City chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
*shrieks*

You evil, evil person! Thanks so much, you have no idea how surprised I was to click the link planning to review and being utterly bewildered to see that the chapter was far longer than it should have been. *laughs*. Good job, all the same, and thanks for the dedication!

Spirit
Nox Noctis Angelus chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
please update soon! this is an awesome story!
RavenEcho chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
love it, love it, love it! you're really doing an excellent job with this; it's much better than the story i did... and i love how fast you update. i love the savage insults passed between harry and severus; it's very in character. eagerly anticipating the next chapter,

happy writing,

raven
Nightmare Alley chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Best Severitus/Sevitus I've ever read. Exceptional job.
adrixa chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
This i a very well written fanfic! Please update soon!
ydole3343 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Yay! i was almost bored enough to go back to cleaning my room but then i checked my email and saw you updated!

Onto the actual review...

he called him his son! er..and was of course angry with himself over it. love the dialogue between them over the stirring thing. anyway, is harry really planning on making up with herimone? As for the next chapter/POV stuff, should be intersting to see from the other characters eyes, and i miss remus! he kind of dissapeared from the story.
Saeadame chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Well, despite how much I despise Harry/Ginny, this is quite good. keep going and I'll certainly read the rest of the Saga too!
Inertia321 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
I think they sort of get along now, in an odd sort of way that makes them both feel better in the long run. Well, that's sort of not at all, but... I dunno where I was going with that. Anyways, you rock. Update soon (like you always do, it's mostly habit that I say that, especially to you) and great chapter!

Emma
E. M. Pink chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Thanks, Spirit White - I'll hold you to that promise, if I ever desperately need a second opinion on something I'm doing with the work. Yeah, it's a bit of a slow chapter, with nothing *appearing* to happen except Harry-Snape interaction, but that's how I wanted it. I've already started the next chapter, tentatively, and some of Harry's slightly erratic emotional swings in Chapter 7 will be explained as fully as possible. Hope my characterisation of Snape was up to scratch - my fave scene was the third one, which I added in at the last minute, meaning it to be a tiny section to flesh the chapter out, and it ended up blossoming into a silly scene of more Harry-baiting.

As to one of the questions asked, about whether they'll get along, they HAVE to, eventually, for my story to work properly.

Fave sentence:

“You aren’t going to tell her about your dear old father, Potter?” Snape continued, affecting a tone of mocking remorse. “How simply shocking – ”
Prairie City chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Goody! You posted, yay. Personally *I* don't think you really need a beta, but if you still want me to be one, just yell, kay? Not one of my favorite chapters, but excellent all the same. Get your life unbusy so you can post again, all right? *laughs* Just kidding.

Spirit
shadow chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
It's pretty good so far. It's more of down to earth type of story. The characters are realistic and not as a prefection as the it develops. It's not just black and white but with colors in between. It show people are not prefect and finally have harry do something about his situations not just let everything happen to him. Which by the way really get on my nerve. keep it up the good work.
Momonster chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
are they ever going to get along?
Danu3 is too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
You're amazing. Seriously, this was SUCH a good chapter. I hate capatalizing things, but there's no italics option in reviews, so you get the drift. I love that you update all the time, and I love you and...your dog and anything else you hold dear. Your internet provider, your computer, your creativity, all of it. Anywho, please update soon, dying to see what happens next!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »