Reviews for Part the First
Prairie City chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Sheesh, look at me. I swear, I haven't given a story this many reviews since Jocelyn was still writing 'Battle of Wills'.

I wouldn't mind being your beta at all. I beta'd for another author's stories and she returned the favor but she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. If I do, would you mind checking over mine? I think you've read it...I seem to remember a review from you.

*smiles*

Spirit
Prairie City chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I think it depends on the element. It *would* put an interesting twist to it...that Harry fought so hard against Snape because he was really fighting against himself and his longing for what he was being given, that he didn't *want* to want. See what I'm saying? I suppose it's your call...it sounds good, and so far you've given me every impression that you'll only do whats best for the story, and not a wild turnaround that isn't really called for.

Oh, and one more thing. I just thought I'd mention that I really liked how Harry always examines his hands. I don't know why, but it gives me a shivery feeling.

*laughs* can you tell I really like this story? I'm reading your reviews...which I almost never do.

Update soon.

Spirit
E. M. Pink chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hi, it's the author again - just have a leetle question for everyone who's read this so far. I'm just researching something for an element that I'm thinking of using in Part the Second, really: Here it is:

- What do you think of Harry's vehement reaction to Snape in chapter 6, after the revelation of the truth? Does he strike you as arguing a little *too* hard? Did you get the feeling, as you read the other chapters, that Harry wasn't as unhappy with the mystery as he said he was?

Do reply, both on my group and just by email or whatever - I'd really appreciate your opinions!
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
AnnF chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Wow. Want more.
ydole3343 chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Yay for a good bit of yelling at his friends after a stressful/terrible day. I love love lovee this story so far. Im not much of a Harry/Ginny person, or really a Harry/Anyone for that matter, but its slowly been growing on me since the 6th book. You portrayed snape very nicely in this chapter, his reaction was believeable and er..snapelike? ...dont mind me its almost 3am

-Emily
Prairie City chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
I must agree with you...reading your future sequel's tension-filled chapters simply made it all the more difficult to wait for each new one. Unfortunately, when I recieved your first email introducing your story and the two chapters there, I somehow became confused and thought that it was the actual start of the story. As well, even if I did know that the chapters were future ones, I probably would still have read them because I would not have expected them to be so fantastically addicting.

As to chapter six, unbelievable. I'm so glad that SOMEONE has finally taken it upon themselves to write a well-written, well-thought out and well-developed Severitus Challenge that does not follow the badly overused concept of 'Lily-Really-Is-Soul-Mates-With-Severus', nor the Snape-Rapes-Lily, which is also overused but simply much more believable and therefore easier to stomach. You've made it so realistic and good that I must confess to bouncing everytime I get an email saying that you've updated.

Speaking of which, I hope to recieve another one soon.

ydole3343 chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Yeah, those are some interesting dreams..sound kind of like mine, except sometimes i end up skiing in Kuwait which apparently for the sake of my dream was in the middle of france...i was on some weird trip so i know cause i kept looking at maps, then there was like a train station except it was really an air port..err..right..off topic AHEM,

So how's he gonna deal with now that hes learned whats going on with his appearance and everyhting. hes obviously not going to walk up to snape and demand his blood..cause er A weird and B most likely wouldnt work..

yay a new chapters up for me to read now too!

-Emily
ydole3343 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
prof. vernon is creepy. end of story. or maybe not? O.o

loved the interaction between snape and harry, Left them both with stuff to think about.
ydole3343 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I read this earlier but am reviewing now.. i loved the last line that goes: Dumbledore's last, searing look of useless regret. I just really liked the way that was worded/described.
E. M. Pink chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Hi! This is the author speaking! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's reviewed so far, and hope I've met your expectations with this latest chapter. It was fun writing it (in a malicious sort of manner), and I hope it's fun reading it. I also want to apologise for the horrid errors that crept in - I'll repost this chapter eventually, perhaps while I post the succeeding one. As for now, I'm betaking myself to bed...
Prairie City chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Good chapter...the end was really funny. I second one of your other reviewers...is Professor Veron's blatant affection of Harry entirely innocent?

Prairie City chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Really good chapter, as always, and a wonderful updating pattern. I think this is one of the Severitus Challenges that could be a great one...keep up the good work. Will the two scenes on your yahoo group: A Snape Discovered and Tobias's First Test be in this story or one of it's sequels?

Update soon,

Beth5572 chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
RavenEcho chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
hmm i wanna see how he's going to tell Snape! and dumbledore too... and i want to know what snape will say about that. it's sad about james and lily's marriage, but i like that you varied from the usual rape or something like that: what you said was an idea i hadn't read before. so good chapter.

raven