Reviews for Part the First
ImperialJedi chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Keep it coming! This is awesome. It was pretty funny towards the end. Was Veron putting some moves on Harry? Perv, but it's good for the plot. Take care. :)

RavenEcho chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
seems good to me. i like how harry let out some frustration at the end.
Prairie City chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
I really love this story, and you're making it hard for me to wait for each chapter, especially since you've given us hints of long-future chapters on your yahoo group. Just know that I'm eagerly awaiting the next segment of this story, and please, PLEASE dont abandon it half-way through.

Spirit White
ImperialJedi chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Excellent! Harry is just fantastic. It's nice to get something like decent payback at the Dursleys. Vernon really deserved the chewing out and it was very well written. I'm looking forward to your next chapters.

ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Excellent beginning! I really like the plot so far with the Dursleys getting attacked and brought to Harry's house. It's awesome. Well, I have some more to read, so I'll get back to you when I'm finished. Later!

Anhk d'Aiath chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
I like the way this is going. I see you've left clues that could lead to a Severitus type of fic.
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
RavenEcho chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
still good, and a pretty speedy update too! looking forward to the next one!

raven
ydole3343 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
ohh! i loved threatening!harry in this chapter. Vernon deserved it, i quite agree. Hmm is harry the only one noticing these changes? or has remus? or even the dursleys?
Inertia321 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
YaY! You rock, chapter rocks and I totally consider it my birthday present! Today's my birthday!
Danaan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I truly think that I am going to absolutely love this story. Starting off brilliantly!
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is neat, I've never read a story quite like it before. I'd like to see where it goes.
ydole3343 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
hey, got this through your group. I look forward to seeing this story develope.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
looks good to me. i want to see what you do with it, so update soon please.
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I liked this cant wait to see what happens next.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »