Reviews for Hints
Waterfade chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
YES! Another great story! I love it, so swet.
ThePowerOfBrownies chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
This is the best FanFic i've ever read! its so cool!
mysterymaiden7 chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Wonderful story- I can only hope Krad doesn't see fit to interfere in the budding love between our young hero/heroine.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Lol. Cute.

I'm guesing this happens after the Dark and Krad leaves right? After the series of DN Angel. It's nice. So very sweet.

Haha, most boyfriends would probably have shared the same bed xP

I think sleeping on a couch is nice sometimes xD

RisaxSatoshi, we need more stories on this pairing. Nice work! Keep it up )
torixconte chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
kawaii!
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Yay i luv ur story! _
llamaglamasama chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
i like yur story!
Eien.Rain chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Very, very, extremely, sweetly, cute. Then things about being watched didn't really make sense, but I liked it!
Fallen.Uchiha.Angel chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
. did risa know that satoshi and krad are one in this story?
Metaloid69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice, really nice. Btw... whaddya think of writing a sat/risa fic based on superman as your next one. Ex, clark kent- satoshi, lois lane- risa, clarks friend- daisuke, etc etc. Cause clark really reminds me of satoshi, n his n lois relationship is very sweet.
Pinapple-Pocky chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I like your story.
stelmw02 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
aaw...satoshi...and risa...i like this story a lot...it was great how they progressed their relationship...excellent job
KYUU chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
aww-jeez that's so cute. hope you update more often-i'm kinda curious abt what'll hapen nxt. i kinda hope krad doesn't turn out that evil. honestly, i think he's hot-but if he's mean to sa-kun, that's soo a turn off. :p n/e hoo, plz update soon!
BewareMySpork chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Aww, *sniff* So fluffy-kawaii-sweet Good job, m'dear
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I love your story, I really love Satoshi Risa pairing coz i want Riku for Daisuke. Great job in writing this lovely and wonderful fic
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »