Reviews for Hints
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
_ Adorable~ *laughs* Well-thought out ficlet, and I like how you built their relationship from the ground up, paying attention to details. Nice job~!
Miss Strange chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this is VERY good, u should make more stories about satoshi and risa, u can get evern better! so cool *sniffs sniffs* touching...*sniffs sniffs*
gooeycheese chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
LOL TOTALLY KAWAII!
Kayra909 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This was a pretty long one, but it was awesome, i've always wanted to read something like this about satoshiXrisa
random eggy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
cute and nicely done. they're all so in character that I wanna cry out of shame(?). hehe.

I love the part where they change into first name term, subtly affectionate is what I call it :)

there's this part though where I believe they were discussing Satoshi's favorite colour ... took me a while to figure that out since I thought it was linked with the passage before that.

and as always, Takeshi's involvement adds the humour XD

hope to see more SxR fics from you!
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
KAWAII! please continue, i don't care if it's a one shot, it's so cute!
jimena salazar chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
hey..!

you have to update soon please...
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aw... 'tis so cute! This has boosted my affection of SatoshiXRisa fics! Poor Takeshi. Bet he wasn't expecting that one.
Sakari chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very cute
cheers chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
aw.

That's a great story. I like your writing style. You should write more often.
MacLee chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I don't read many Satoshi and Risa fics, but this one caught my eye and for some odd reason it made me laugh. Good job writing.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
hehe. THAT'S SO CUTE! I love it!
everwhite chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
uber-cuteness! I super liked the first half of the story. Satoshi was really in character there. Loved how the 'project' just got SO out of hand! Wow I look forward to any other SxR fics you might write in the future. Anyway, shall add this to the C2!
solysal chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
very cute : ) i liked it.
Mysterygirl256 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I love this story so much! PLz continue! It's so good. I would hate it if it was a one-shot. Continue!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17