Reviews for Hints
Galinda01 chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Aww! I love this! This was definitely one of the best SatoshixRisa stories I've read on here. :D
Galinda01 chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
I was SO SCARED! I thought he was going to die! You have no idea! I was horrified! Don't you EVER do that to me again!
Galinda01 chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
Oh! I'm very worried for Satoshi!
Galinda01 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Ooh! Satoshi's gonna be pissed if he ever finds out.
Galinda01 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Aw! I lurve this story so much!
Galinda01 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Oh! Every chapter I read I'm like "This is my favorite chapter" then I'm like "Oops, this is my favorite chapter!" It just keeps getting better and better. Okay . . . time for sleep. I'll read the rest later.
Galinda01 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
_ Yay! Big kiss!
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Oh. My. God. I lurv this story! And even though it's four in the morning and I'm probably going to get in trouble for being up so late . . . I want to keep reading . . .
Galinda01 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Gawd I love this!
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aw! That just . . . makes me . . . melt like butter! Oh! It's so well written!
lalocheziaxx chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
Is this really the last chapter? I can't help but this is, you typed 'FIN' in the which don't write in other chapters. I'll miss this very much. But until there is no other confirmation I'll wait as long as I'll live. I know I sound exaggerated, but I have come to love 'Hints' very much. Well anyway, thank you for sharing to us this amazing piece of art.
ayamo01 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
Very nice...! I love the way you write your story...

Post more stories please...!
Roseability chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Best fanfiction in the DN Angel archive. Ever. I'm putting this on my favorites.
MagicalRicePudding chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
Uber sweet! X3 Update! Or if its complete *is too lazy to check*, epilogue! X3
Amalie Letholm Skaarup chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
Hello, Renca den Eres!

I really love your story,"Hint", it is so living. It made me dream, I have read it many times, course I just cant stop, reading it. You have really done a great job, and I am sure you put alot of thoughts into you story. The way you had Krad into the story, was amazing, I was simply amazed. Good luck with other of your story's, i loved all of yours so far..

From Amalie,(Ame-chan)