Reviews for Hints
emmy.raen chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Damn. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to update?

I decided today to read some Sato/Risa fanfic. Then I saw yours. Says you updated 7-6-07.

I guess I forgot to put you on my alert list. :D

So, Is this completed now?

Is there Prologue at the end? What happens? Do they get married what?

I want to know... Well, anyway. Good Job. Detail, and Dialogue were really good. :]
funky-squirrel chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Aw... it's over. A lovely ending to a lovely story. This has got to be one of my favourite SxR stories ever. :D
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
aw...such a good fic.
anime2naruto chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
this is so well damnwritten! i'm in love with the couple!u rock!
anime2naruto chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
So cute! I luv those two!
Soraeyne chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
This is truly one of the best Risa x Satoshi stories I have ever read. There is no other like this one. It's unique, with a very creative, if not sometimes humourous, plot. In short, I LOVE IT! It's too bad you finished it at chapter 10 :)

If there ever is a SatoRisa contest, I have no doubt that this, at your approval, will be submitted.
Ayane Selznick chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
A very wonderful chapter. Pure of loving and hope. Freedom and acceptance. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us :D
quivering quill chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
wow! I love the ending! Please continue writing risa x satoshi stories!
Keza22 chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Aw... that was beautiful. Well done, this has been one of my favourite fanfics . So sweet!
Hiera chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
great chapter

God bless you!
meghan chapter 10 . 7/9/2007

i loved the ending!

all my freinds loved the sereis..and im gonna tell them to read this!

it was one of the best peices i have ever read on fanfiction. and thats saying a lot, you know?

well continue to write and when you write something new, please keep me updated!

meghan chapter 5 . 7/9/2007

this is so good!

i always thought that there ashould be a relationship involving risa and satoshi. i relly like how you put the original story into it a lot though. not a lot of people do.

but im in chapter 5 and going on to chapter 6. expect another reveiw from me when i finish.

yourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
your story was awesome! i luvd it!it was so romantic!hope you do more!
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
What a good ending, it's touching and wonderful. I hope you can make more Satoshi and Risa Stories
lea chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
I think that was a perfect ending 10/10 ehheheh your story was so sweet i loved it!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »