Reviews for Hints
DalisaY-17 chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
Dude, CONTINUE! Don't tell me- US, your reviewers- that you've FINISHED this already! I wanna hear more!. . . *sweatdrops* -ahem- Sorry about that. Well, nice. If you've already REALLY finished this, well, can't blame you- fics are hard to write. . . But, PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT "FIN" OVER THERE!
facethisnight chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
That was a cute ending. (I'm guessing it was the end with the FIN...sorry if I am wrong...)

I really liked his story. I normally do not like stories with Krad and Dark gone or seperate from Dai and Satoshi, but I liked his one. I read all 10 chapters at once!

Great Job! ...seems like the kind of ending that says, "There's a possible sequel -hint hint, wink wink-"

Great job!
Lyris88 chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
Hey...'FIN'? As in the end of the chapter or the end of the story? Please say chapter! I really like his story, very interesting! Always leaves me guessin'! I'll see ya! Later!.
writingxcramp502 chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
i came so close to crying.

it just sounded so pretty.

awesome story.
chibi neko-dono chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
you are such an amazing author! i had been dreading the end to this, not only because i'd miss reading it, but 'cause i wasn't sure how well the ending would be. but you somehow found a ending good enough for the story! this has been on of the best stories i've ever read!
P. Fishies chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
This is, without a doubt, the best story I've ever read with these two characters. One comes close, but this wins because it's completed. :-)

A lot of times, when couples finally get together, the story dulls and it is no longer interesting, but this piece has captured me since chapter one. The style in which you write, the small occurences in the story, the uncanny ability to keep them in character... it's all so amazing. You have a gift, and I'm not saying that because I want to be on your good side. You're so very talented, and I hope that you never stop imagining and creating.

Congradulations on completing this story, and I will always keep an eye out for any new stories written by you.
mengtoreality chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
aw so kawai! I'm very happy! Thanks for the great story!
Kohryu chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
I wondered when you would update this, but instead you went and finished it. Oh well, i loved it, it was done really well and great, congrats. Till the next thing you write,*bow* i await to read that too whatever it may be. later aru
Mutou Yasu chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
That was just beautiful. The way you describe their feelings is just so pure, it doesn't seem possible. I loved every moment of it though. It makes me feel like true love is like that, and hopefully most people are able to find it.

I'm glad this story became multi-chaptered. It was so wonderful, I'm a bit sad to see it end. But the ending was just like the rest of the story: amazing. Too amazing for words. I can't wait to see what else u have in store for other stories.

Ja!
Arrghigiveup chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Oh, hell, that was beautiful. It's been a wonderful ride, thank you for the story )
hikapyon chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Let me just say that I've enjoyed this story since my beginning of reading it.

I really like this story! I haven't been a fan of the Satoshi-Risa pairing, but this story was so sweet that it made me like it.

SilverGhostKitsune chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
LMFAO! Serves Pigtail right...(note lack of an 's') lol great chappie and wonderful fic! Update soon!
FreeMoment chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
aw...the ending was so sweet...please write more when you can!
Sammi-chan71914 chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
OMG hands down one of the best Sato/Risa fics EVER!

Can't wait for more
deirdre's dreams chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
I love your story.

I love your writing.

I love the pair.

I love the hints.

I love the hidden passion.

I love EVERYTHING!