Reviews for A Hero Now and Always
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So sad, tragic and very well written. I loved it immensely and could read over and over. Great job, it was good.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This final ... totally devastating.
The story was well written but it broke my heart
shadow375 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was amazing writing! You captured the characters really well. It was really hard to read since Batman is my favorite character, which just goes to show that you did an awesome job.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I cried at 'Oh Captain My Captain' that was the perfect piece. Wonderful story.

-JoPo
Hitman of Gotham chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Excellent. Simply excellent. Powerful writing and moving in a way so few stories even professional ones are.
myrthill chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this is ...

I'm sorry, it's just this is seems so real, and I have never been good with death. It's sad that it seems that the relationship haven't work out, but I'm glad she is one of the last he saw ...

Give 'em hell Bruce, give 'em hell ...
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Damn... That's a great story. I'm so envy, I loved the funeral scene, wish I had written it!

Your grasp of Wonder Woman is brilliant, loved it, just like I loved the way you made her deal with Bruce's death. Yes, she is an warrior and all, but we know there's something between her and Batman... Really great.

Now, I've read other stories you wrote, and left reviews before, so is no secret to you how much I love the pair Bat/Cat and how you write it. Again, although this story is not about the pair, it's so touching how you managed to describe Selina's reaction to Bruce's death! She and Dick consoling each other? It broke my heart! And there's this, of course:

"She kissed a white rose and gently set it on the casket before speaking softly."

This is so amazingly appropriate, perfect, great... Really, the funeral scene... I'll keep it close to my heart. Never seen a better one in the official DCU.

Anyway, that's all. Good work, and I don't know why didn't read this one before. Please, keep going.
Yati chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hey.. congrats.. its a good story.. cried while i read it.. really loved the poem.. its sad that batman died.. he's my favourite character.. anyway, continue writing.. you've got good talent.. just dont let ur other fics be this sad.. hehe.. best wishes 2 u.. )
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This is the saddest story I have ever read. I this is corny but right this second I'm I really do love it.
Stollhofen125 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
A beuatiful, teary-eyed story.
mrmaniac chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very nice, tragic though.

Batman dead in that way?

Not a nice way to go for him, but maybe quite real.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow...never expected to see an angsty fic like this from you, but wow was this a gut wrencher. Very awesome scenario that is very believable. Great job on writing Diana's inner monologue. You really conveyed her sadness and agony with the death of Bruce. Very moving speeches from Dick and the rest of Bruce's close friends and family. Kinda expected to see more of Robin and Batgirl, but I guess they're more background players in this story. Awesome imagery with the funeral. Loved the fic, keep up the great work!
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This was so touching. *wipes tear* Stories that have Batman dying always makes me cry.
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This story was so sad! Itt even made me cry. It was very well written.
Skite chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is great, but so very sad.

I hope to see more of your work that is a bit more lighthearted.