Reviews for Love Fulfilled
phoenix7240 chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
ok i know you love kai as an oc of yours but it was the wrong choise to add him to this story
Fate Camiswhil chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
err, yeah... first of all, I would like to apologize for not reviewing for this the first time I read it..XD well, I'm reviewing for it now so I hope to make it up to you... Lol!

anyway, I just found out recently that you actually made a sequel to this and before reading it I wanted to browse this one to help me remember the story then, I realized I haven't reviewed yet... silly me...XD

you know, I really liked this story... though, I don't really remember much about it anymore... I still know how beautifully written this was, otherwise I wouldn't get back to it again...XD

thank you for such wonderful fics!

I'll read the sequel later... I'll review for it so you'll find out when...XD

see yah!

(._.)
Beep. dead lol chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hey, I like the story ending, but I don't really like the new characters you made. (sorry, no offense. *bow*)

I think it'll be better if the characters are from GS or GSD, all of them, but i still find this story's good! :)
FalconRukichi chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
urahara and yoruichi's dead?owh god. hell exactly what happen on her past!*excited_calm*
littlemsstrawberry chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
i love it! but i feel sorry for rey...
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
ok usually i review at the end but i have to review now! even though i'm an asucaga fan, i love the rey and cagalli pair! if only rey wasn't that evil in destiny. rey is WAY better than yuna!
cagallirockz chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
aww so cute and so much drama...ASUCAGA 3 EVA!
sakura-himeno chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
Now I understand why the title is Love Fulfilled. Athrun's love was finally fulfilled after Cagalli returned his feelings of love. They really do make a cute couple. They're complete opposites, but they understand each other completely. This couple is simply interesting. Their very cute date in the part was good. The scenes and the kiss were just so exciting. It made me giggle so much.

Jean and Kai make a great couple. This is the first time OCs caught my attention, especially OC couples. You really did a good job with their development and interactions with other characters.

Stellar is pretty sad without Shinn. But I'm sure the sequel will be more in her favor.

Miriallia is falling for Dearka! She's blushing hard! It's so obvious.

This story was full of twist and romance. The drama was just right. None of those too-much-fluffiness. Thanks for writing this. Now I'm going to read your sequel.
sakura-himeno chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
Gilbert is behind bars, Rey was forgiven by Kira and Cagalli, and Athrun is going to confess! Wahahaha! I'm so excited. The last chapter is next. Better get on with it!
sakura-himeno chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
Rey isn't that bad after all. Ha! Gil is busted! He's really gonna get it. I love every part of this. The bad guy is going down. Great speech! Yzak even betrayed his superior office. Way the go!
sakura-himeno chapter 15 . 11/11/2007
Shinn is not with Gil's side after all. That's good. I'm happy to read this chapter. The reunion was just touching.

Twins can sense each other right? It's like ESP or something.
sakura-himeno chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
Jean is sure a sneaky one. She could pass as an international spy with her cunning work.

Damn that Gil! He's forcing Cagalli against her wishes.
sakura-himeno chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
I agree with you! Stellar is super cute! She's really a cheerful girl here. She's going to help Kira out. How nice!

The flashback moment was good. I like it. Rey found out about Athrun's feelings. This is not good. I hope Rey won't hurt Athrun using his power.
sakura-himeno chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
It's good to have Kai around. He's one outgoing guy. But I feel sorry for him. He loves Cagalli, but Cagalli doesn't love him back. Such a sad thing...

Miriallia and Dearka aren't going too well. I hope Dearka would understand Milly's feelings.
sakura-himeno chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
Murrue is the one who saved Kira. That's just great! Kai is pretty funny. I think he'll be better off with Jean. Athrun is Cagalli's guy after all. It's so canon.