Reviews for Keep the Faith
veeblog chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
love the story so much.. also The Summer and Hold Me Together. I've really seen how characters grow up and the story is so strong. plotting is so great. there're awesome romance scenes which i love. how perfect.. :)
GeoffreysAngel chapter 9 . 1/22/2006

I liked this story. It ended well. I liked all the stories that were before this one as well!:) I think you should totally go for another story, continue please!:)

annabel-lee1 chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
Just came across your work, and I read this entire JoA series of yours in about 2 days. Great stuff. I was glad to get such resolution to the Ryan storyline, etc.
Yazzie chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
I have just spent the better part of the last three days reading this trilogy (That Summer, Holds Me Togeather, and Keeping the Faith). All I can say is very well done. Awesome charector development and great twists and turns, make for great story telling. I can't wait to read more from such a talented author. Keep up the great work!
annieca chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
It's a giganoromusly good story...

I love your stlye of writing and you make the story make sense.
Mermaid Gurl 95 chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
i really love this story and cant wait for the next one. i read last week and i remember i forgot to review. as for male/female names the ones that i like best and are some what orginal are Leo (male of course lol) and Sari,it's actually my nicname for some reason and i have no clue how i got it but its pretty orginal so if you want to use it, its okay with me.
hezziebob182 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
Nice ending! I'm gonna be looking out for that sequel! (im guessing maybe thats why ryan didn't die) Thank you for an amazing story. Much love :)
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Dude! GREAT STORY! AWESOME! I loved it. I wish Ryan was dead though. That was the only thing that I didn't like about the story. I can't wait to read your next story. So... Girl names: Katherine, Elissa, Hazel, Loretta, and Maxine. Sorry, but at the moment, I can't really come up with any boy names, sorry. Well, Now I'm off to go read your other story, so here comes another review. I hate your guts and hope you die!

Violence to you!

magentabear chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
Lovely ending. I really thought more people would die, so the happy ending surprised me. And I'm okay with that. Poor Anneliese, though.
Carol chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
That was a great story. I'm a little sad that it ended, but I can't wait to read whatever else you have planned. I love how you punished Ryan by making it to where he couldn't walk and then had Kevin walking by the end. Now that's justice. Keep up the good writing!
tiffany chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
awsome awsome job! as you well know. yay you added other story!better go read it again :)
sayxanything chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
GREAT ending. i liked it. good job. wonderful series. i can tell that i am going to constantly re-read all of these.

Can't wait for your new stories! (keep writing g/l harharhar)

i listened too mmbop yesterday. thought of you. haha.
Butterfly Dancing chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
This was a good chapter! I feel so bad for Becky! Her poor son:( I don't understand people who can hurt their children or anyone else's. I just don't. And Anneliese.:(

That was a very good ending! And if you do a sequel, happy happy happy! Please? That's a long shot isn't it? But otherwise very well done.

And I love the scene with Grace and Lara. Calling her

"Bug" hehe cute.

Female names: Piper, Dakota, Chelsea, Lynn, Georgia

Male names: Wyatt, Zachary, Jordan (yes I know I used this name but I like it), Dominique
magentabear chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
I'm so happy Gabe is okay. I like how you cut back and forth a lot; it made it more dramatic. Good chapter. (sorry for the short, delayed review-too much hw.)
hezziebob182 chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
Sorry it took me a while... (Insert schoolwork or other expectable excuse here)… Another amazing chapter! I’m all worried about Grace now though! I’m seriously thankful you didn’t kill Gabe, but aware that it’s very likely someone will have to die in the last chapter… just make it Ryan will ya? Please? I like happy endings. Very sad this is coming to an end. (can’t you even consider a sequel?) Update soon! Much love, hezzie