Reviews for miles to go
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wow this was great. I loved how dark it was and I loved the last line that Lucius says to Dumblemore
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very meaningful. I love it, well done.
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
i loved this. :) tragic things always seem to happen to the malfoys. your characterization was great.. i empathize with lucius. / and the robert frost thing at the end seemed very fitting..
Neverending Endor chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Why does it have to end there? I like the way you protray Lucius. Keep up the good work.
wokeuptonight chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow. This is really good. So good I have tears in my eyes right now.
Commander Zucchini chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i really dont think voldemort would have outright killed narcissa, b/c he would then be expecting lucius to do just that.

but, it was still a great story.

Sarah Chang chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Good GOD! Where the heck did this one come from, huh sissy? You have totally been holding out on me...not FAIR! Please send me any other harry p fics that you have this one was totally excellent.

Luv Luv,

Valiant Sonny chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ok, i meant to say "Compliments to," not "Complaints to,". So sorry about that
Valiant Sonny chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I finally read a story of yours that i understand the background too, and must say, it's better than anything that J.K. rowling could possible have written about Lucius and Narcissa. This story is so remarkable i was extremly disapointed when i got to the end. But i admire that ending, some writers that i've read before know how to start it off, and how to keep it going but cannot seem to end it appropriatly. Not so with your story. The ending is just so beautifully crafted that i nearly cried. But i didn't because i'm a guy insecure with expressing that kind of emotion. Anyway, complaints again to the great and brillant writer. However there was one part that didn't quite fit for me. When you discribed Voldemort killing Narcissa, that scenario doesn't seem to conform to Voldemort's character. To me , He would have done it in front of Lucius, as added punishment. But besides that, there is no other author that i know of that could possibly have combined J.K. Rowling and Robert Frost successfully like you. Amazing.
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
i am in love! *dances* you're very good about not being OOC. Will we see more one shots soon?
LJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
awesome fic

I love L/N fics
Outsane chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I absolutely love the way you write. I'm not sure what it is, but there is something there that just hooks me from the very first word to the last. I really liked the Narcissa/Lucius action here, i've never read any of that before and I like it. I'm probably going to be addicted to hp fanfiction now, thanks. Lol. Fantastic job! _
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
AU but beautifully written.
pinkkcat chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This was a great story. Strong and touching at the same time. The characters felt very real not at all OC, though I think Lucius loves his son very much too. I like how you began the story from when they met all up to the tragic conclusion. Their relationship grows very well. Your Lucius is right on the spot. I think that even though he still believes in Pureblood theory he would go to Dumbledore just to get his revenge. I hope we see more HP universe stories from you soon…