Reviews for Blackout
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
V-mon... is... de- (no I can't say it.) Wait? Did Davis di- (no still can't say it) too?

God, this is terribly sad story but it's still so beautifully written.

10/10 PF

Amazing story!

sign Phoenix Keeper Avalon
yoona mikiru chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I love it.3 *3*
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Gosh, this was so beautiful. I mean... my heart hurt and I got all panicky and - and - and... What happened? Is it possible for a sequel? I hate asking because I know that when I write a one-shot I usually intend for it to stand alone but... gosh, there are too many questions!
prettyflower34 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Did V-mon die? Is Daisuke dead? Are Taichi and Yamato alright? The ending is so confusing please tell me you will make another chapter or at least a sequel? The story is wonderful but a little confusing.
SkyBlue-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I bawled my eyes out when i read this story!

Actually whenever I read this story, I can't help but cry.

I've convinced myself that Daisuke died (as well as Taichi, Yamato and their digimon)... Why else would he be so cold?

I love how you portrayed Jun as well. Most make her this whiny completely over-the-top stalker fan-girl, but you managed to show her caring side. And for that, thank you!

I also liked how the messages (from the other chosen children) show what is happening in the digital world as well as give the story suspence and hint at the dark ending the stroy concludes with.

Overall this story completely rules with everyone remaining in character and a good plot. The mystery about what is happening also makes this a must-read!

Brilliant! Well done!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh no... Did Daisuke die? I feel kinda stupid that I don't really know what the ending is, but I have a feeling it isn't a very good one. I wanna know! Haha. But I love the way you write this and the way you structured the in-between messages! I'm definitely favouriting this! :)
19thpersonality chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
No... no, NO! YOU KILLED HIM! ARGH! That was so sad. (he is dead, right?)
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was good. Creepy but really good. And sad...my heart hurt for poor Dai.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I was not expecting this at all. You had me on the edge of my seat once I realized how serious everything had gotten and the ending is still haunting me as I write this. Amazing story.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Bravo once again. I especially liked the ending, it gives a sense of tragedy but with hope.
rika195 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That is really sad! This story isn't done, I hope! You'll keep going right? I am worried that Daisuke died, but I sure hope he didn't. That was really cool how Jun was being really comforting. I liked that. But I am wondering what caused the black out, and why the door is shut. I hope you answer these riddles soon!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow. That was intense. I'm not quite certain what other word to use, beyond heartbreakingly sad. I wonder if the same thing happened to Taichi and Yamato, and if it were some kind of link/result of being Courage & Friendship.

I'm not really sure if there's anything else that could be said about it. It sort of defies description. And I like that.
HappieApple chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I loved it...it's so sad...and so wonderful...but it makes me wonder...what happened to Daisuke? did he die? 'Cause that would make the story pretty awestum...Welp! i juz wanted to tell you that it was totally awesome! _ peace out!
Circeus chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hum... That was really creative, and I loved the way the plot unfolded on both side. The emails were a great idea. You can just sense how Daisuke's going downmore and more rapidly.

I personnally feel the ending's a bit extreme, but it's certainly not completely inappropriate.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good. But I dont think this should be a one shot...