Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Pyrokitsuna chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Uh, Ryou was born in england. Good chapter!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Good chapter oh and i think you got his accent right.
Pyrokitsuna chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
good chapter!
Angel chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
I thought this chapter was great. It was long and really interesting, especially the end. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
updatesoon PLZ _ Ja.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
Oh, MAN! I feel really let down by this chap. i was reading it, waiting for something BIG to happen, and then I finish it! I feel like I just read a cliffie. I have an idea with Yugi being able to see Bakura and Sakura. It's halloween, others are going to be able to see the spirits because halloween has weird magical properties and other stuff like that that I can't seem to remember. Ah well, this chap was good in general. Keep writing!
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
Uh oh, I think the yamis are in a bit of trouble. Being seen is NOT a good thing especially by Hermione. She's too suspicious as it is. Well great chapter, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the plushie and here's a box of Honeydukes chocolate for you and anyone you choose to share with.

Tenshi and Hikari
NKingy chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
oo, they can see each other's yami's good thing bad thing? Poor Marik, I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Please update!
Merely a Dark Lord chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Very good so far...
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
happy b-day & great chapter_ update soon Ja.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Oh man! A april fools birthday! How many tricks got played on you? Nice story. I can somewhat see Bakura and Sakura's relationship, how it's pretty much continuing from where they left off in ancient Egypt. I'm about to get chocolate, so I'll get off so you don't have to read my hyper rant type...Keep writing!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »