Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Ah, a wonderful chapter. In my Celtic Dragon Tarot deck the seven of swords means that you are creating trouble through the wrong use of power. Failure of a plan may come about because of wrong motives. You feel cheated or wronged. But that's dragon tarot, not necessisarily the kind you use. I can't wait for another update. School stinks at times.

Tenshi and Hikari
NKingy chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Happy birthday for the first lol, and congrats on another good chappie. Please update!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Holy Arrow,

Keep writing! This is a great story so far and I can't wait for an update! Please, sooner or later in the story, get Yugi to explain his situation to Harry and co. I hate it when main characters don't trust each other. GREAT STORY!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
great chapter update soon plz _ Ja.
RubbyKK chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
why not make it a hermione/draco fic. that would be interesting
NKingy chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
lol good chappie, i thought Ryou was from England as well cos of his accent in the anime, but you never know.

What's Ron lost?

Please update!
Arrathir chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I just have two nipicks:

One, this crossover must be the most overused of the YGO fandom, but if you feel like jumping into the fray, go ahead.

Two, your OC strikes me as a Mary-Sue. You've included the overused 8th Sennen Item. This is a commin mistake since most of the Egypt Arc still remains to be broadcasted in English.

The Sennen Items were created by Atemu's father from the blood of 99 people from Thief Bakura's village. Only seven were created, so your "Sennen Pendant" doesn't exactly fit in very well.

Please try to fix this because other than that, your story shows promise.

Oh, and don't involve them in Quidditch, trust me. That kind of canonical change really annoys people.
Altera Nova chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Is the store you were thinking of Borgin and Burkes? Anywho how many times are we allowed to vote?
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Ooh good story. I vote all in Gryffindor and Sakura/Yami Amaya/Yugi and Ron/Hermione. Did you know that Amaya means "Night rain" in Japanese? I use that name for some of my OCs in my stories too. Update as soon as you can please.

Tenshi: Hey a new yami. I like it.

Hikari and Tenshi
thedarkprep chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
nice, in my opinion i wish it had been longer, but its your story, and if you think it was a decent sized chapter, ill take your word for it. i thought it was a nice twist to ron and hermione being suspicious about the robbery (and that millenium magic isnt affected by wizarding magic) anyway, i think youre doing great, keep up the good job.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
great chapter if ur talking about the stoor Harry saw Draco in than its Borgan & Burks(dont kno if a spelled it right) update soon _ Ja.
NKingy chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
The name of the shop was Borgin and Burkes but anyways. Good Chappie! Please update soon.

Good luck with Spanish and Algebra, I know how you feel.

Please update!
Altera Nova chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Love your story! I vote Yugi/Amaya and Yami/Sakura. It would be surprising if they played Quidditch. Oh and Ryou for Gryffindor! Keep it up! _
thedarkprep chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Is it just me, or are your chapters getting shorter? Oh well, it doesnt matter. I think you couldve elaborated more on the robbery and on the train, but other than that i dont have much advice than to just keep up the pace. Youre doing great (im comparing your story to other HP/YGO crossovers)and i think itll be fun to see what happens at hogwarts. Good luck.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
eather Griffindor or slytherin. Bakura & Draco shound be friends they should all be in the same house & a quidtch team w/ them on it would be cool. just some ideas update soon _ Ja.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »