Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
NKingy chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Trust Bakura and Malik to going out on a stealing binge. but why a sword and dagger of all things? Oh, I almost forgot Bakura's bloodlust. lol

Please update!
thedarkprep chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
I didnt like this chapter as much as your other ones, but, it was still great. I like the way you made people notice the change between the hikaris and yamis, because it always pissed me off that in the show no one ever notices that yugi grows 3 feet during every duel. anyway, i look forward to reading the upcoming chapters. I thought you elaborated too much on the wand seeking part and made it way too similar to harry getting his wand, other than that, i think youre doing much better than anyone else writing an HP/Yu-Gi-Oh cross over. (well, except for one person, but you two are tied so far in my book, i want to see how long it takes for one to outwrite the other) (youre winning).
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
What year is the golden treo(sp) in? & what year is yuig & him friends going to be in? update soon Ja.
Merely a Dark Lord chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Can pairings not interefere with the Golden Trio please. Houses: I think put Yugi and Amaya (or maybe all four) into Gryffindor. Next chapter: go over their shopping in Diagon Alley and then maybe a stay at the Weasleys'
Merely a Dark Lord chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Great story. I've just read chapter 1. I think that you have written an exceptional story that will appeal to many. DON'T INVOLVE THEM IN QUIDDITCH (its a sensitive subject and hard to potray). Keep it up. Hope you will update ASAP. Overall score 9/10 (outstanding).
thedarkprep chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
hagrids accent was right as far as i can tell, you couldve made this chapter larger, added some descriptions, and maybe gotten into a hectic flight scene, but thats just my opinion, which is the opinion of a nobody too artisticly challenged to write his own story. you did a great job at combining/making the transition of the world of yugioh to the world of harry potter, it was a much smoother transition than i thought it'd be. Keep up the good work.
WillowFae chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Yami/Sakura and Ron/Hermione,Grifindor,Quiditch, and of corse they can be frinds with the golden trio
thedarkprep chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Youre a good writer, ill give you that, i dont usually write reviews unless the story really captivated me and i thought the writing was beautifull, so concider yourself special. I suck as a writer, so no tip i give you will really help, but here it goes anyway. I think that you should devide the group, making bakura go to slytherin, and the other 3 go to ravenclaw where they compete in lessons and classes against griffindor creating a rivalry between them and the golden trio, bakura should become an ally to malfoy, and voldermort should have some control over shadow powers, making it necessary for yami yugi and his wife to use duel monsters against death eaters and bakura. of course, these are just the thoughts of a person who doesnt have what it takes to write something himself, so do whatever you want. i look forward to reading the rest of the story, and ill try to keep in contact by reviewing your story every once in a while. (i wont guarantee every chapter cause sometimes i dont log in for months at a time).

-Mark Twain

-Oblivion

-The dark prep

(yes, i know its sad to have 3 aka's, but i hate giving my real name, cause i hate my real name)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
i stil think they should all be in Slytherin even Yugi & Ryou caus of there darker halves. update soon _ Ja.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
**pouts short yes i know you said dont say it but i have too.**But your first chapter makes up for this one TT. But I want yuo to update soon **
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Om my gosh this kicks ass. If you do not review I think I might die.o0 Adding you to faves, oh and yes they should all be in GRYIFFINDORE ehehehhe:P oh and. Yes they should play quidditch and yes they should be friendds with the golden trioheehehhehe

And Bakuras yami should become friends wiith Mafloy
lady sakura cosmos chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
good chapter, bye

momocolady
Leprechaungirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
since you allready know it I'm not going to say it. ;)
Setoglomper chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
ive seen shorter chapters, your wasn't so bad.

I like this...what houses will they be in

Happy Birthday Seto!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
its relly good but im cinfused on one part. are Yame & Yugi still sharing the same body? if they r then are Yami/Yugi, Sakura/Amaya & Bakura/Ryou 2 people in 1 body?
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »