Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
LenJade chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Great beginning... I think you should avoid romance except as Yami Yugi and Yami Amaya in the backdrop. You have an excellent beginning for an action/drama fic... I also think that since there are four going to Hogwarts, they should each go into a different Hogwarts House so that they can spy and help Harry better (he's the Chosen they're suppose to help, right?). All of them should be friends with Harry, but I don't see them all likeing Ron and Hermione. I think you should mix that part up to better leave room for drama... What can I say, I'm a sucker for angst... And how old is Harry anyway? Are they entering their third, fourth, fifth, sixth years? I vote for after fifth and have Harry really depressed about Sirius and withdrawn and have the four newcomers draw him out of it instead of Hermione or Ron... Hope to read more from you soon!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this is good i think they shoud all be in Slytherin PLz update soon._
Leprechaungirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I'm glad. I'm not sure. I like your story. I'm not the best one to ask (only seen less than 15 episodes).
vuzznut chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
love the story so far, for question 1 i think, yami/his queen, yugi/amaya. 2. either in gryffindor or slytherin, 3. i have no idea, 4. i have no idea. please update soon.
momocolady chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
good story
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
uh...im not a real pairing person...you could keep the characters single...(hides under a table) umnYugi is a gryffindor, Ryou an anything but ravenclaw, Mariks a lytherin..(sorry but typos suck) uh, Quidditch is cool and they should bebuddies with Hp and all. what year is this?

Michelle