Reviews for Iron Skin, Golden Heart
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I loved everything you did with Big, making him so much more than he is in the game series. All caught up with your work and eagerly awaiting what happens next. Please update SoaBM soon.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Awesome story so far. What made you decide to give Mighty a black shell instead of the traditional red?
sha123456789 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
Awesome.
sha123456789 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
...Okay for a second there I thought Mighty had a sex change...But hell its an awesome idea! xD, Would have never thought of it...Anyway...As always the story is awesome...
sha123456789 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Yay! I can picture Knuckles, Sonic, Shadow AND Thunderhawk all together...In bed...Cuddling! . Awh., AND FINALLY THEY'RE MARRIED! xD So awesome. I thought Knuckles was gonna' bail out at sometime o_O BUT HE DIDNT! xD

Awesome chappy!

10/10
sha123456789 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
xD TIE THE KNOT! xD
sha123456789 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Omg. This chapter was AWESOME. My favourite one one!...So far! .~

I think you got "The Look" very well! LOL. I thought Knuckles, Sonic & Thunderhawk were bad? I can only imagine poor Shadow. My heart goes out to him, poor Ultimate Life-form :(. But, anyway, Lara sure does know how to kick butt! xD

Awesome chapter!

Spectre is gonna' practically KILL them...

AWESOME.
sha123456789 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
OMG...OMFG! THERES GONNA BE A WEDDING! XD AAH! THIS ROCKS! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! xD...Okay...I cant breathe! OMFG! IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

*Vision gets blurry* Oh...My...*Passes out*
Knucklesfan74 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
What's netball? I'm from the USA.. no offense, but I'm not very familiar with British sports... is netball like any American sports?
Knucklesfan74 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
ARE YOU JOKING! IT WAS PERFECT! One thing i will say though is that it was a little to predictable... but still, AWESOME! I'm a huge KnuxRouge fan! Last 3 books were great, keep up the good work
MASTA125 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
...

*drools on keyboard*
Ri2 chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
Oh, NOW I understand the title! Heh. Very poetic!

Okay, so Big and Mighty are bf/gf, Metal's been permanently declawed (or has he?) the Legion are one step closer to fulfilling their plans, and...

Espio and Shadow are still single. Well, that'll have to be rectified, won't it? Looking forward to the next part of this ongoing saga!
Rewind Gone Nuts chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
A great end to a great fic, I'm looking forward to the next one in the series which, if you continue as you have, will be even better.

I can't be the only one who's first reaction as to the end was to contemplate a budding romance between Mighty & Big, but I'll wait until the next fic or three to see if I was right.

I can't begin to contemplate what the Dark Legion is up to, but I'm positive that nothing good will come of it, or their continued dealings with Metal Sonic. Non-Agression Program or not, he's a killing machine with an IQ to match if not exceed Robotnik's, he will undoubtably find a way around whatever safe-guards they install- after all, what's installed can be uninstalled, right? Dimitri and his insistence upon trading with Metal as an equal just reminds me of this line I heard once; "For a genius, you can be really, really stupid!"
Pyrokinetics chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
hang on hang on...i might be a bit slow...but is there something going on between Mighty and Big? Just a question...cant wait 4 the nxt fic!
hammy ham ham chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
I must admit, the 'last chapter' statement had worried me for a second, but it was a wonderful final chapter. This was yet another wonderful addition to your marvelous works, and I'll be waiting joyfully to see what happens next.