Reviews for One Rainy Day
Aw!
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aw, that was sweet. _
drivenunder66 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this was so awesome mann, please write more soon! :)
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
very nice one-shot. _ I'd love to see an extension of this idea.
Blizzard Flame chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Aww.. that's so sweet. I love how you portray Raven and Beastboy's relationship, it's not rushed, and it's just great.
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
SWEETSWEETSWEETSWEET! Almost fluff, but no fluff, and BB/Rae is almost always cute. I luv it! Yay you!

-lg

p.s. You were right about their futures. Robin and Starfire WILL be married, Beast Boy WILL be an actor, Cyborg WILL become a billionaire and be married, and Raven will be an author, writing about torured teenage souls... lol. MORE PLEASE!
Korey chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Loved it; it was the best oneshot and probably even story I've ever read. Usually I don't like oneshots, but yours was adorable. Keep up the good work.
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
beautiful! *sniffs*
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
AW! I'm a total BBRAE shipper and this was awesome. Great job, hope it gets updated soon.
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hehe.
Mlz chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*thinkthink* ... Review... Review... I need a good review...

You think writing something nice about an excellent story would be easy? But it's not, you have to think how to perfectly describe how perfect the story was... Do you have any idea howm perfectly hard it is to make soemthing so perfect sound as perfect as it actually was! ... It's impossible!

So um... Yes... "It was Perfect." ... there's your review... simple... short and to the point... _

Oh, and here's a cupcake with a lone chcolate chip ontop of it! *hands cupcake*

Lot's of Love,

-Mlz
Farther chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Wonderful! Reading this made me happy inside! I especially loved Beast Boy's line about why he liked Raven. Very cute!
EmptyTears chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aw... how sweet! ;) This made me smile.