Reviews for There it Was
jenelric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This fic is so evil and disturbing, yet I can;t help but keep reading it over and over again. I guess because of the way you wrote it; it's amazing. And I'm pretty sure if the series did end this way, I would be next to kill myself.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This has to be the most terrifying (yet beautiful in its own haunting way) story I've read from One Piece. And it all began with the death of Zoro. Just the way things snowballed until it was too late, how the Strawhats began to mistrust and betray each other, how they slowly plotted and killed one another, was written wonderfully. I cried when Nami and Sanji tied Usopp up and threw him overboard in his sleep. Then I cried harder when they cooked and ate Chopper, who had no more use to them. The ending really did choke me up, with Luffy "waking" from his dream and into a nightmare. His death of trying to wake up was both brilliant and tragic. Like you, I also hope this is not how One Piece ends.
accallia chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Ah... you're a cruel person. I love how you write.
skogen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is one of the best stories I've found on the entire Absolutely brilliant writing. Thank you!
Nekoyasha chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was distrubing...But still it was a good story
vampire-otaku1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
o.0

That was bizarre. In a funny, weird way. Interesting...
RedPirate chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is the most chilling piece of awesomeness I have ever read! It leaves one feeling numb and blessed at the same time. I'm glad Oda doesn't despetch them in that way.

This is an amazing story Kanthia. Horrible but amazing.

RedPirate
mattressdemon chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh, I fixed it and now I can comment! This is so awesome, it's beyond words... just gorgeous, Kanthia-dono. So positively going onto my favorites list.
Takumi-san chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing. That was genious! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, wow. Wow. *can't stop laughing* AWESOME! That was the funniest horror thing ever! It's so painful! ... That story was truly of great justice! *cries* they're all dead...
Lilosan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Great writing! I like it a lot.
Saiyako chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Whoa. Just... whoa. This is... intense.

And deceptive. I mean, you first make the point that Zoro is expendable, and then the whole story is an argument about why he's not... and I don't think I'll be forgetting this anytime soon.
geko-blackjack chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
...Wow.

I love how the story is told without any emotion, it kinda gave off the feeling of everything being... numb. (for lack of a better word)

Interesting to see how Zoro's death affected everyone else and started off the whole chain reaction. And Luffy's death was very well written and planned out, throwing himself into the sea to 'wake himself up'.

Brilliant fic!

Oh, and P.S: ...THEY ATE CHOPPER? Well I honestly didn't see that coming!
ktr chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
woah... *trippy*.

And yes, the crew all need each other. Even the useless booze-drinking swordsman.

Still, that was neat.
Dj Sarabi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
wow... that was just one shot id imagine, since you can't do much more with it... that was kinda depressing, but it was a good piece of work. who really wants to kill of the Straw Hat crew if they love them anyway right? good job for lack of words to express myself with.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
...(impressed) People often write death scenes as if they were a dramatic thing, but death really isn't. One day the person's alive, the next they're not there anymore. That's all. Death's not really a showy procedure. I liked the fic. It was different to watch Zoro's death set off a chain reaction like that, how you wrote about the crew giving in to the hysteria. Very nice, a change from other fics. 10 out of 10, in its own way.