Reviews for The Greatest Power
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! I was never that much of a Yukito-Touya fan (it seemed the contribution was all one-sided and their destinies too far apart for them to be more than best friends), but could never find an argument for an alternate Touya pairing. But here it is, and you made Touya and Tomoyo come to life vividly, lovingly, seriously and maturely on how right they are for each other. CCS done realistically is always better than the original. Kudos!
deadflo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I just wan to squeal at the ending but i'm at work ahahh! love it!
bangag pa chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that's so swet!
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
AW! That was absolutely adorable! I loved it. Fantastic job. The ending was especially adorable. Very, very, very cute.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
sweet and v deep oneshot :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Tsk. Great piece. Drama pfft. I love it. You really are good at this. More tomouya to come i hope.
anon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
uh dude theyre cousins remember
Acaylee chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Awe!

But I swear the end was so out of the blue!

They're sitting under a tree in college and he suddenly proproses to her

But it was sweet nevertheless
Yuli Himura chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very cute. I must tell you that I rarely read any TxT fics as I prefer ExT, but a friend of mine told me about this great author at that writes such emotional TxT fics that I just had to come and check them out.

She was right actually *smiles*, I love the way Tomoyo seems to be so mature while Touya has this childish insecurity. Definitely will be on the look for more of your fics.
Tomoyo-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Cute...CUTE...adorable
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aww I lurved it! This is the first fic I've read of this pairing and I must admit that I was a bit reluctant with the pairing... a gay and a lesbian, lol! But you made it belivable, so kudos to the great oneshot!
Miss Christina chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I love this story. I think what made me love it so much was the realisation of what love is really about for Touya. Explaining what the greatest power was was such an emotional paragraph... it kinda switched a lightbulb on in my head because it's so true.

I love your work!
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw, so sweet.

And this time Touya isn't in a slash fic, YAY _.

It was really, really good.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was just too cute! I loved it, especially the perfect ending line. I like the pairing, really nice fic.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I agree with what the fic states about love. It's very true. This is really an insightful piece of work.

I seldom see fics like this here and it's great to have encountered one. Hope that you'd continue to write more! :) Looking forward to it.