Reviews for Nightmare Teacher
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
well this was a great story
DANNYPFAN chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
super awesome! good job hope you make more of this danny phantom stories
Whisper The Ninetales chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
You can't even spell Skulker right.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Great story. I know of a way to get Danny out of the mind control trance. Mention him turning into Dan. -grins evilly-
phantomshadowdragon chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Yeah! Danny was saved and the villains defeated. I knew that the helmet would be an important object in this story. :)
phantomshadowdragon chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
What's going to happen to Danny? Also it's intangable not invisible. You need to remember that. :) Brther Blood is strong, the Titans are going to have a problem fighting him and Danny.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
I knew it. :) Danny was put under mind control. How are the Titans going to get Danny back?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
This is looking bad for Danny. I hope everything turns out ok. I bet that Danny's going to be under Freak Show's control again then be handed over into Brother Blood's control.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
What does the armor do? What would happen if Danny put it on in ghost mode?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
HA! Jack is really clueless. :) I bet that Danny's going to end up wearing that helment in the near future, huh?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is going to be a TT DP crossover isn't it? Why is Dash even talking to Danny? Is Brother Blood going to be able to force Danny into destroying the Teen Titens?
DarkAngel048 chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
good fic!
Baekho0123 chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Nice ending, another job well done! It nice to see other people also enjoys reading this! YA!

So will there be another sequel? If there is, THEN THAT GREAT! If there is not, oh well this story is still good anyway!

KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK! KEEP YOUR SPIRIT UP!

-CYA! -!
Baekho0123 chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Well, I wonder Brother Blood related to Slade. They both very cunning, and wicked. They're both hard to beat to the ground, and stay there.

So KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK! (Sometime, I need some new catchphase.)

And spirit...

-CYA! -!
LadyKath chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
very suspensful, i like it, hope you update again soon_