Reviews for Lists
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is very adorable, them writing letters to each other and I like that you incorporate with the canon & the way Kakashi responded was very in character. I didn't expect it the story to end in that way, which made me sad, but you made it work.
asdf chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh man that ending. Always these short stories get me at the ending. Beautiful story, thank you.
krito1389 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
DAMN YOU! I CRIED! NOOOO KASHI! but you are right there is so little narukaka out there, we need more!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It's good!
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
WHAT? WHAT? WHATTTTTT?

It was supposed to be a nice happy ending! :(
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good job and... the ending was a tad bit sad T.T
Hichiisai chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Can't remember if I've reviewed this before so going to now anyway. I absolutely love this. It's cute and sweet and I've read it a couple times now when I'm in the mood for something short and sappy. Somehow these few thousand words bring a smile to my face.
Noradin chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great work :)
RianLena chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Warm warm warm fuzzy feeling after reading this w Thank you.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Even though Kakashi was dead, it was almost a happy sad. 'I loved you while I had the chance.'

Kawaii...(whispered softly). Adorable, sweet, heart wrenching...
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
The ending packs its own kind of punch - and I loved every minute of this, especially reading the answers to the lists Naruto made. Thanks for sharing this and it was a quick, but no less great, read.
rasei chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say
Witticism-fails-me chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aaaaagh!

I can't believe you'd do that! [sob]

This is such a wonderful and touching ficlet, and I loved it while I hated it!

Thanks for the great read! This will certainly be going into my favorites...I don't have many if any Naruto fics there...huh.

Anyways: Loved it! :D

~Witty
Vamphire chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is really cute - I cannot believe Kakashi got Naruto to eat fruit and how pertinent the lists were to the storyline. It was nice to see a relationship grow from something so simple yet meaningful.