Reviews for The Crayon
AdYtO chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Uuumm ok... almost nonexistent plot :D A little childish - both for the crayon and for the love relationship, but refreshing and kinda pure. It's like when you meet a little kid and he says that he loves you and your his favorite adult! As for the writing style...a little chaotic - jumping from one scene to the next - needs some transition paragraphs. I don't know if you wanted to capture the 'character of the characters', but I think it's more like their toddler type of behavior not the teenager one as we've seen...like what they would act like if they were 5 instead of 16. It's kinda sweet and fluffy *~*
Silver Stars 1914 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
There is one thing I don't understand...WHAT COLOR WAS THE CRAYON!?
Ayumu and Sakura chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Ayumu: Cha! I love it! And about the you calling me a girl and everything, it's okay, and no I won't kill you..That's Sakura's job.

Sakura: *smiles* And yes I am a girl...MUAHAHAHAHAHHA! *ahem*

Ayumu: Right...Well I get called a girl all the time, so It's okay..Oh..And about your question, I'm not tellin! - Anyhoo! I love the fic! TyKa goodness! I love it! I just put up a forum about it! Tyson and Kai were quite in character, Ray was too, Maxi..He doesn't run on sugar...In the show he doesn't act all bouncy..Though i haven't seen it in like a year cause stupid Amercia put it off the air! I want to go back to England! Sorry...Um, I love the fic! Keep up the good work, update, cause you could continue this, and let the hammar of inspiration hit you!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Pure fluff! I like it. I have to agree there wasn't much of a plot but it was funny and original all the same so no worries.
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
o i like it lol, the crayon thing was SO amusing! Poor Maixe getting tied up tho lol. Do more like this one its good! In fact if you have any spare time any chance you could cont it? pretty please?

Liah xx
The Eternity Dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*falls off chair from laughing too hard*

"But Tyson didn’t ‘want’ the black…stupid crayon manufacturers."
Mikin Ishida chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
yay! hehe that was really creative! lol i remember when you told me you wanted to do a story with a crayon. excellent work!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
SUPER UBER CUTENESS!

Owl
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Luv the story. Please do something else like this, because its really good.
Cryysis chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
this was... diffrent, ina good way diffrent, but definatly diffrent, yes siffrent... i said diffrent dammit! *men in white come and poke me with a long needle* well... means i... gtg... go... laterz... *sleepy druggy* XP
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Great story. Keep up the great work! Oh, and welcome to the Community!
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
WEHE! OMG that was so cute! i loved it! keep it up!

Subo-chan
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
WEHE! OMG that was so cute! i loved it! keep it up!

Subo-chan
Ereshkigali chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*laughs like a maniac*

OMG, that was SO funny and SO cute! I really liked it.

Now you have to do a sequel - hopefully one that involves untying poor Maxie. _
RkR chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Haha! This was funny and cute and fluffy! Your so good! Great job! I loved it! Are you going to make a sequel? Oh please do!