Reviews for Daughters of the Moon: The New Guide
crystalpowerkiss chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
pretty good:)a few grammer errors here and there and it could be written a little better (bows head)sorry sometimes a feel mean saying negative things but it was good i've been brainstorming my own DOTM fanfic too
Blade Silver chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
that is a very good story. i read all the books up to when Tianna first entered. good job
Stacey Lofton chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
*sobsob* I'm not in the story! *sobsob* (This is Karina B. by the way :D) Even though I have no idea what the DOTM stuff is...and such...*cough*...um...*sob*

158 Days to POTC2!
smilegirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
MORE? (please?)
pippin634 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Woot I think Stanton's whipped you should totally have someone say that Great chapters! _
purewanderlust chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
It's Stanton! I *heart* Stanton. (He's my *favorite* Follower!) E! YAY CHAPTER!
purewanderlust chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
It's really sad that we're so boring here in Missery-I mean, Missouri- that we don't know anything about other places. *sigh* Anyway,liked the ch., but I'm not a God-awful driver. More like a Jesus-awful driver. ;) Talk to ya later.
whiterae chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
that's not fair. we have to wait until 16. oh well. great chapter. update soon.
pippin634 chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
very good. So how many clocks do the new people have?
purewanderlust chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
'ice'? 'off'? Wow, that slang dictionary wasn't too useful, but I get the idea. Like this chapter, very funny!
Lady Bloodwing chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Pretty interesting so far. I think that you should however, describe your characters a little more. Otherwise, it's good. Looking forward to your next chapter. Ja ne!

~Lady Mew~
ratsupporter chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Again I say I like it alot.
ratsupporter chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I like it tons. Best of all I'm in tbe story. Yeah! Thanks a bunch for having all of us.
LonelyDreamer90 chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
This sounds like a pretty cool story. Especially since I'm from Missouri.
pippin634 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Good a little short though. I like how you're keeping the personalities of the originals the same. The new people remind me of someone very familiar.