Reviews for The Confession
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This made me laugh, very comical.
xSherraMP3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
My goodness this is brilliant. xD
Cardinal Robbins chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow. I loved this! There are so many great lines in this, I couldn't begin to quote them all here. Good parody is hard to write, but you've certainly nailed it. Awesome!
Andy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Er... what is TWoP? :-/

Am I being really dutch by not knowing? I would pick up a dictionary, but I've got the feeling that it won't do me any good. though I did get a 9.6 for my central exam on english today, yay! not that that means anything to you guys I guess (on a scale from one to ten, ten being the highest?) :-*

so, really, what is TWoP?
forro chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Simply stupendous.

I managed to stumble upon this wonderful piece randomly. Such a hoot! I think you probably hit on every asinine aspect of badfic throughout this fandom. Great job!
Lexxicon chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I declare you my new go-to writer whenever the pain of badfic is too much.
Enigmarose chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Brilliant! I loved all the TWoP references! I was laughing from beginning to end. Unpretty Tears were flowing from my "chocolate orbs"
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hilarious, I absolutely loved it. By far the best SVU fanfiction I've ever read.
A.D. Rath chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
“You two obviously don’t understand the sheer effort of writing badfic. I suppose that’s partially my fault. I am the one who brought you into this poorly-spelled, grammar-free world of gaping plot holes.” - That just sums it all up! You've managed to point out evey SVU fic cliche out there. I laughed so hard I think I busted something. Thanks!
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
interesting...
Jae chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Thank you.

This is one of the first fics that I have read that has made me laugh out loud. I only wish that those whom it was directed towards understood what it was saying. The only critique I have is that I wished it was longer.

Just brilliant.
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
So many good lines here I don't know which to like best. Well, it's a toss-up between the gel pen and the marshmallow tears. It has this Alice In Wonderland quality to it. Very cool.
Rapunzzle chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wonderful! That was brilliant *applaudes heartily*. I absoltely agree with the sentiment that SO many badfic writers write out of character- it becomes exhausting.

I love the use of satire- very creative for a place like this. I'm off to see about some of your other works.

Encore! ;)
366972 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I think I love you. By the way, "I took a class at the Y" is the best line ever written!
Okay chapter 1 . 8/23/2005