Reviews for Lord of the Rings 2003: The Final Journey
Freedom Tide chapter 32 . 2/3/2013
No, not Merry! You're evil! If you're gonna kill off a character on the side of the allies kill off Lillianna, she's a total bitch & I wanna see her die a painful death.
SailorStar7 chapter 56 . 12/11/2012
sequel? a little bit? please? :) not gonna lie. one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read.
SailorStar7 chapter 39 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god. IN LOVE. Yeah, so not getting up for 8.30am tomorrow
bant chapter 56 . 8/20/2008
I cannot believe this has ended, this story is so wonderful. I remember being a crazy thirteen year old obsessed with lotr when I found this story. I love this story so much, when it said the end it reminded me of ROTK, when the end scrolled past it was like part of my life had ended. I am so glad you guys kept with this story for so long. I cannot believe its over! Just saying, I reallyy hope we get an update on everyone in the future! I want to hear more about Niori's babies! And the one that Erin had better have too! More about Jane of course, maybe even Carlas. And of course Niori's wedding, and jane and erin renewing vows! Oh please write an epilogue someday!

Thank you so much, I love you girls!
Erin Wood chapter 56 . 8/18/2008
DVD extras eh? Like all that stuff we are kicking ourselves now that we didn't think of before? I could maybe roll with that. LOL
Song in the woods chapter 56 . 8/18/2008
Wow. Has it really been that long? I will miss this story. Maybe someday you can do a "dvd extra" with all the little side stories that you had to set aside due to time constrights. :)

It was great and I thank you all for putting out where all can read it, instead of in a box some place where it would never see the light of day. Good luck in your future and do enjoy!
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 56 . 8/17/2008
You guys have been fantastic, this trilogy has been almost as great as the original by Tolkein, you have done him proud!

I so hope to read moer of your stories in the future, keep up the fantastic work you guys do.

"In libris libertas - In books (there is) freedom" and there is also "Insanabile cacoethes scribendi - An incurable passion to write." Sorry I have a thing for Latin and this is just a few of the phrases I could use for your stories because they are so great.

Blessed Be!

Anathe
ghost.anime chapter 55 . 8/13/2008
This has been a really great story. It's a little sad to see a good story end. But, it's also uplefting to know the ending. Hope to see more stories after this epic one.
Song in the woods chapter 55 . 8/11/2008
Wow, one left to go:( I am so bummed about that. This has been a great ride and I will be sad when it is over.
bant chapter 55 . 8/8/2008
I cannot believe that this is the next to last! Its been way too long to quit! If I had my way I would keep you for working on this forever! Hahahahaha,I love this!
roguewriter04 chapter 55 . 8/7/2008
This story has been amazing. I can't believe it is finally coming to a close. I look forward to your last chapter and I wish you all the best.

God Bless.
LeLu chapter 55 . 8/7/2008
Cute and adorable chapter! YAY for the absolute sweetness of it!

And sweet, Lilianna has finally got her ass out of the way!

Can't wait until next chapter!
Song in the woods chapter 54 . 7/26/2008
Wow, I am honored that you could use that. But I am also sad this is almost over. It has been a fun ride. With the ups and downs of both real life and of the people in this story. Good job ladies. All of you.
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 54 . 7/23/2008
Once again guys a great chapter has been written and submitted for our reading pleasure!

I can not wait for the next installments of this story that you have so pain stakingly written. There are few who can compare to such a brilliant Trilogy - except Tolkein himself - you have outdone all expectations.

Once again keep up the great work!

Anathe
Anawey chapter 53 . 6/18/2008
I love how this ended! I can't wait for the next chapter, this is still wonderful. Update soon, please!