Reviews for Of Toilets and Drinking Songs
bec chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great! Wished there was more.
neewom chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I hope that this insane ditty is an indicator that, eventually, more humor is coming from the author.
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Nutter, fantasic, wonderful, imaginative nutter!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Though it may have been done before, I liked this one lots. Very cute and sweet... and just think some magical dust...that was all it took.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hehee. You're right, the "let's take advantage of the alien influence" angle has been done, but what *hasn't*, by this point? I pretty much look for well-written stories that manage to still be sort of fresh, amusing, and interesting despite the lack of available material after eight years' worth of actual episodes and the millions of fanfics written around them. And this was a good one. I particularly liked Teal'c steadfastedly and maniacally singing pirate songs, and Jacob's Atari fixation. *g* Who *doesn't* love Frogger?

I also snorted at Trent's "smoldering looks". Hee.

;)

-sil
pearla914 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is really funny...I love it...hahaha! Please post more soon!
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
::snort:: Took the genius long enough to connect the dots. Very nice twist from the opening paragraphs; just goes to show that where there's a shipper, there WILL be ship.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*big huge grin* Very amusing
DragonChaos chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Bwahaha! That had me giggling till next week! :)
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
LOL!

Very funny!

Great story!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
No, no, no! This is a really GOOD cautionary tale. It's like, look what good thiings happen when you accidentally take drugs! I thought everyone's reactions were great. Daniel with the sobbing, Teal'c with the singing, and Jacob with the games. At first I was a little disappointed that Jack and the random scientist had the same reaction, so I was glad to find out they didn't. My one regret is that Selmak got knocked out. One of the oldest and wisest Tok'ra on drugs. Imagine the possibilities...
WarmTea chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was great!
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
*giggle*

very funny. I can so see Teal'c singing.
SGAngeL chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
ROFL! Great story! :-D
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
It has always been my opinion that they should make a habit out of it. Great story, more soon please. I know you probably wanted this as a one-shot, but more would be so great. Please?