Reviews for Stars Wars: Rhapsody of Light
N chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
O.k I am not going to be able to express just how good this piece of writing is! Please Update!
Funny thing is the first time I watched the star wars movies (all of them) was when I was younger and had the flu. My jacked up teenage brain thought that Anakin was a girl and came up with a sinareo a lot like your's. Deja vu much?!
Seriously I love it.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story. More please?
SilkenLady chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Still working?
Nyu2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
you have no idea what your fic doing to me !

*happy dance*

it's completely adorable...

ahhh I always LOVE Mpreg 3

thank you for brighting my day *hug and kisses*
Volitan chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Good luck with your revisions - I hope the story becomes what you want it to be... I've enjoyed it immensely so far.

Well, if George Lucas can go back and revise the original trilogy 20 years later - then I see no fault in doing the same to a fanfic!
Elenothar chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Awesome story!

I hope you continue with the revised edition soon :)
Angel32 chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
I love what you wrote for the movies. It all works so well and I can't wait to re-read the revisions you will be doing.

The story had so much flow to it. Really well done.
A chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm so glad you incorparated R2-D2 in the story, people always seem to leave him out.
luckey7indy4 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
i though i woundn't like this story...but i love it, it's great, beautful and orginal, wonderful read...wish there was more
reddragon288 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
I just stumbled across your story by chance and I couldnt stop reading it once i started I was completely captivated. I hope you havent stopped writing it because I want to know what happens next!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
BWHHAHAHHAA! That was hilarious! I LOVED IT! I can definitely see Obi-Wan and Anakin acting that way over ANY guy that showed interest in their boys. *snicker* I bet they were just as bad with Qui-Gon...they probably gave Aleyn the 'talk' despite him being Anakin's padawan.

I just love family stories...ya really showed how close they are to each other! And though Obi-Wan and Anakin couldn't be there all the time, I think they still did a very good job with their boys. Sounds like both boys got the good traits from both parents.

Thanks for the update and good luck with that new computer. I have a blast reading this story!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
Awesome update! This was fun to read. Though the fight scenes didn't have much detail, I love how much depth you are giving the characters! And twin girls! YES! I loved that..especially the betting! *snicker* You are doing great showing the family's relationships. COOL!

I am really glad to see more of Qui-Gon...he had been ignored most of the story. It was neat to see more of his personality! I am also glad to see so much of Luke growing up and his personality! He is so much fun! And his relationship with Han is definitely fun...can't wait to see if those two get together or not.

But I do miss seeing Obi-Wan and Anakin. The first part of the story really focused on those two, but now things have shifted and most of the focus has been on Luke. Why is the Emperor so interested in Luke anyway? And is Darth Vadar still focused on Obi-Wan and Anakin? So many questions...so please don't leave me waiting too long. *puppy dog eyes*
TenshiNanashi chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
wow. Yoda betting and winning! That just makes my day. Well, that and the Luke/Wedge undertones this story has.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Aw! This was a wonderful update and definitely well worth the wait! I absolutely loved all the witty humor! Though this was a very serious situation, I'm glad to see Anakin and Obi-Wan still keep their senses of humor. *snicker* Loved that mother hen comment...so fitting.

I really enjoyed how you twisted New Hope. I'll admit that I was concerned that something would happen to Obi-Wan, but I guess I shouldn't worry. Apparently his temper is still there and he doesn't have to be pregnant! *snicker* He is definitely a mother hen but I love it!

And poor Anakin! *snicker* He seems to always get into trouble...especially with his flying. That bit with Qui-Gon was so cute! I was definitely not expecting him to be pregnant either! WOW! And married to Aleyn...COOL! This was great!

Please don't leave us hanging for too long. I can't wait to see how this goes and how you'll change up the movie even more! At first I was worried that this would just be a reread of the movie, but it is definitely NOT! In fact, I almost dare to say that this is more fun! Great job!
Stormraven chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Thank the gods, you're still writing! Love all your previous work and am totally enamored with your current story. Love how you're interlacing your verse with the canon verse.

P.S. You can use the flames to make smores with!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »