Reviews for This is Dislike
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I was a little confused. Where are the quotation marks? Or, maybe the more frequent use of comma placement. Still, other than a few grammatical nitpicks, I really, REALLY enjoyed this fic. Even more so, I enjoyed the ending where Will looked up at Warren shyly. haha
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was cute. :) I'd actually kind of like to see a sequel where Warren gets up to gusto to find out what Will's actual reaction to a kiss would be. ;) Nicely done!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw...
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Ooh the ending was very nice. It all fit, and was very subtle and real, and it's good to be vague sometimes.
Azul Tigress chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This is lovely - you portray Warren’s bittersweet yearning perfectly, torn between wanting to act on his desire but deterred by his fear of rejection. And I love the interactions with the rest of the gang. Nice work! _
zeo knight chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
way to leave it open to interpitation but hey its still good
ceares chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
cute and funny-good job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
So cute.
Salmon Pink chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh, that was *lovely*. So sweet, I loved the off-beat voice you used, it suited Warren really well. The way he sees everyone else around him through spectator's eyes, but it's his interaction with Will that really pulls him into the group, was a wonderful touch. Loved the description of the smile, and the final line was both heart-breaking and awe-inspiring. I loved the way you never hinted that Warren would either confess his feelings or keep them to himself, the way you left the future up to the reader's imagination, and Warren's insistence that he's only a "tiny bit gay" is perfectly bittersweet, a lovely mix of coming to terms with his feelings but still being in denial about the extent of them. Absolutely adored this. :D
dragonspell26 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Interesting idea. I'd like to see you take it farther.

A few execution problems however: Did all the quotation marks disappear when you loaded it? Because they aren't displaying. And, there are a few awkward/run-on sentences that could be fixed.

Again, interesting idea.
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Geez, for some reason I always like stories that are written this way. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy and slightly nauseated at myself inside.

Very, very adorable.
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
massively lovely. Seriously awesome.
SoWhatItsaPenName chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I loved it! It's really good!
Mislef chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow. I really like this story. Are you going to write a sequel? Normally I don't request sequels to one-shots, but I'm begging you to write more. I love it so much!
bobert chapter 1 . 9/24/2005