Reviews for The Chosen
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Please tell me this isn't abandoned. It's a really good story and I want to see it completed. I absolutely love it! One of the best megaman/sailor moon crossovers I've ever seen! Don't know why it's taken me so long to leave a review, but know I'm here until the end!
Shinchi chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I like the story it's sespenceful I hope u keep writing :)
Amy chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I thought this would be really awkward at first but I totally love this crossover. I started to get hooked on megaman/rockman exe. and this is an awesome crossover. I've already read all the sailor moon novels a few years ago and everything you've done is really accurate so far. Please continue this fan fic, it's one of the best I've read (the other one would be Unwilling Partners by Az The Dragon which is really good as well. I'd say this one is just as good or maybe even better than it.) PLEASE UPDATE! This is the best crossover I've ever read.
Jenca chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
FFFFFFFFFFFFF- You gotta finish this, i'm so HOOOOOOOKED.

everything is pretty accurate, and the plot is interesting; i love finding great cross-overs.
Paula-Ana chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
r u still working on this fic? cuz im dying to know where this is going.
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
the two (SM & MM) don't really go together... but it's some how working
Sunny Lighter chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
are you continuing this
Starlight-Ninja chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Megaman Sailor moon pretty good surprisingly.
ConanxHaibara chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
I was wondering if you were ever gonna finish this, Neko? I mean I have been to ur website were you wrote you fics, in fact those were my first ever fanfics I've readed before I came to Really hope ya will update this story and all the other Rockman stories you've done.
Diane chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
Hey now don't leave us hanging too long! I'm dying to find out who the other Chosen are. Good work Neko.
Sage chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
i've been avoiding this story for a while, and i now see that was a bad idea. i really like this story, keep it going. plz update soon.
Hitomisure chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hohohoho! Another lovely fic. It's very interesting. The trio are really cool along with your Nova. Please keep update, I'll waiting to read.
Flippant Wisdom chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
...I can't believe I'm about to say this, but... please write more. I'm actually rather curious were this is going. oO;;
kiiru chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Come on! I've been offline for 8 months straight and you still haven't updated!... Why are you torturing me?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
i like your story, but it's a little weird that the net savers and the sensei have sucha huge age diference. is it symbolic for something? any whoo... i hope that you choose to update soon. i've also read soon of your other great fanfiction. you do great work. keep it up!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »